Chapter 3

-------------YOUR POV--------------

I was told that the letter of confirmation of failing or passing will come after a week. I thanked them and left. My stomach was gurgling from all the dancing workout. Me and Soora decided to get lunch at a cafe nearby. We ordered food and sat at the one of the window seats.

 As from what I can see, the people leaving the YG building right now had to go back in tom, probably because they are busy. Then, I remembered the pair of eyes that I saw through the glasses yesterday. I think I daydreamed of into space when I came back to reality, Soora was waving her hand at me. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" I said. 

"Are you ok? Is there something bothering you?" she asked. 

"Nothing, now eat your lunch before we go." I answered back, but those eyes were still in my head. Those eyes were so..... soft and warm. Wait, what. I mentally slapped myself. 

-------------JiYong POV----------------------

I met with the boys after the audition. We went to the cafe nearby. When we got there, I saw her. she was with her friend that auditioned, too. I think. I don't think anyone recognized us cause we disguised ourselves. I looked at her, she looked up and we locked eyes for a second or two before she quickly turned her head. Awww. Isn't she cute? That's when I saw the boys looking at her too. 

I was shocked. I quickly pushed them along to a table. they couldn't keep their eyes off of her. I cleared my throat and they all jerked and looked up at me. They went to order their food. 

---------------YOUR POV----------------------

I looked at the people coming in. When he came in, our eyes locked. I quickly looked away. Soora looked at me confused. I just shook my head and continued eating. Why are they here? Hmpf. Are they stalking me? That's when I felt five pairs of eyes staring at me. 

I peeked at who was looking it was the five boys again. argh. Are they gonna be like this forever and follow me? I rolled my eyes and finished eating. Soora and I left the cafe, but then a hand held me back. I looked at who it was. Soora turned around to see. 

I was about to open my mouth when he said, "I am her friend I would like to talk to her in private." Soora looked at me, I had no choice but go along with it. 

"Soora, you can go to the car first. I'll catch up with you later." she nodded and walked away. Then, he pulled me into the cafe and forced me to sit next to him in a room that says VIPs Only.

-----------------JiYong POV---------------------------

I got her to come and sit next to me. I told the boys to introduce themselves. Obviously, the maknae went first. 

"Annyeong, I am Seungri, or you can call me Panda." I rolled my eyes. 

Then, Daesung went, "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kang Daesung.", 

"Annyeong, I am Taeyang or Youngbae, my real name", 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am TOP, or SeungHyun, my real name." 

Thats when I realized I was last. "Oh, hey. I am G-Dragon. Leader of BigBang. or Kwon Ji Yong. My real name."

---------------YOUR POV--------------------------

When BigBang introduced themselves. Their smiles, voices and eyes were so kind and sweet. Woah, did i just say that? I then introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Y/N." 

They all just stared at me. I told  them I had to go they pleaded me to stay just for a little bit more but I said no because I knew Soora is waiting for me. G-Dragon offered to take me home. I thought about it. They showed me their puppy eyes and quivering lips. I gave in. 

I called Soora that she could go home by herself first. she asked why. I answered her with an excuse that my friend need help with something and he will bring  me home. she agreed and hung up.

 I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST LIED TO MY BEST FRIEND! I never lied to her. Well, I guess there is first time for everything. 

----------------JiYong POV--------------------

Yay, she will stay with us and I get to take her home. 

"Are you a BigBang fan?" I asked. 

She looked at me, and said "Not really." I could tell the boys were a bit disappointed. 

"Maybe we are a big fan of yours." I smirked. I could see her blush. No wait, WE can all see her blush. We talked about ourselves. she then wanted to go home. 

---In the car--- 

It was an awkward silence between us two. They boys wanted to come along but I told them they need to practice for their upcoming concert. They pouted as we left. 

I asked her for her address but she just said to stop at a cafe.I insisted to take her to her house. she gave in. I was pretending to take her home when I stopped by the river and told her to give me her phone. "Why?" she asked. "Just something".

--------------------YOUR POV--------------------

He wanted my phone. Why? Something? Well, I just gave it to him. I watched what he was doing, but couldn't see. Then, he took out his phone and typed something. Then did something with my phone. I got my phone back and looked if anything was wrong. That's when I saw his contact number. 

I looked up at him. He looked at me, I think I blushed because my cheeks were really warm and red. Or was it his hand on my cheek. Wait what? His hand on my cheek? Which was true. He was touching my cheeks. 

I moved back and looked down, but he pulled my chin up and said, " Look at me." 

I looked at him and blushed really badly.  I looked down then I felt something soft on my cheek. His lips gave a small peck on my cheek. I was as red as a ripe red tomato. He started to drive off. All I could think of were his lips and eyes. Woah, I didn't just say that. He dropped me off and waved goodbye before I got into the house. 

I smiled. I SMILED. I CANNOT BELIEVE I SMILED. OMG!!!!!!