Chapter 18

--------Jiyong POV----------

I stepped out of the dressing room to find Youngbae not waiting for me. I looked around the set. He has gone missing. 

"Hyung, have you seen Youngbae hyung?", I asked Seunghyun. 

"No, the last time I saw him was before we stepped into the room. He pointed towards the dressing room. 

Oh boy. What is he up to now? 

"Hyung, Youngbae hyung left his phone. Again.", Daesung said and showed me his phone while Seungri was behind him looking at himself in the mirror. 

"What is up with him today? I know he is excited we are finally done but this is too much.", I rubbed my face with the palms of my hand. I grabbed his phone out of Daesung's hand stuffed it in my pocket. 

Let's see....he would be overexcited when.....he.....IS ABOUT TO GO TO THE ARCADE. Wait, but we are all here, right? Me, Tabi, Daesung, Panda...... yea, we're all here....wait someone's missing....Y/N!!! Oh my god. He went to get Y/N...to the arcade....JUST BECAUSE WE DIDNT WANT TO GO. 

I facepalmed myself and grabbed my hoodie, sunglasses, mask, and my phone. 

He is so dead. Y/N is hurt and he is taking her to the arcade. What goes through his head anyways? 

"Hyung, where you going?", Seungri asked. 

"A trip to the arcade. Wanna come?", I told him. He bounced with joy and followed me out. 

---------------Youngbae POV--------------

I was playing games in the computers with Y/N beside me. She couldnt stand by the game consoles. She would be knocked over. I took off my headphones and looked over at her. She hand her headphones on. 

I knocked on the side of it. She looked at me and took it off. 

"Yea, oppa?", She said without taking her eyes off the computer. 

"I hope this isnt too sensitive of a question. But why did you and the maknae break up?", I winced as I saw her face fall but she clearly tried to keep her smile on. 

"To be honest, I dont really know. He never told me the reason why. But I guess you can we are friends now.", She gave me a toothy smile before diverting her attention back to the screen. 

I stared at her, wondering how can she be so brave. I guess she noticed. She gave me a questioning look. I just shook my head and put my headphones back on. 

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked over at Y/N. She is focused on the game. I looked at the opposite side. I found an annoyed Jiyong and  curious Panda there. I slowly took my headphones off and gave a goofy smile to him. He shook his head and took a seat on the other side of me. 

"Hyung, what do you think you're doing?", he asked me. 

"Err....playing at the arcade with.....Y/N.", I looked back at the screen. Panda walked pass us and sat down beside Y/N. She looked surprised to see him but he pointed behind her. She smiled when she saw Jiyong. She turned back to Seungri. He said something and started helping her with the game. She sat there watching him play. 

I thought I saw fire shooting from Jiyong's eyes. I tried to keep from smirking. A chuckle escaped my lips and Jiyong flashed me a death stare. I raised my hands in surrender. He looked back at the two. 

"Jiyong, chill. They are just friends. She is already yours. It's not like she will be stolen.", I patted his back. His tense shoulders relaxed a little but barely. I turned my attention on the game while leaving him in his dust of thoughts.