Chapter 7

---------------Author's Note------------------

I am going to make Taeyang like the other members. He will end up falling in love, ok? Plz dont criticize me or anything. Plz comment, follow and vote. VIPs 4ever!!!!!!

---------------JiYong POV------------------

I woke up in the studio, on a desk with drool all over the paper. 

Argh. MY LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The words on it were unclear. 

 I checked the computer to make sure I had a copy of it in there. Thank the gods, it was in there. I checked the time, 8:00 AM.

 What did I have to do? Oh! I gotta pick up Y/N!!!! But not in this condition... I looked for a set of clothes in the locker room across the hall. Ah ha, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. 

I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair with my hands. I grabbed my keys and headed for my car.

-----------YOUR POV----------------

As soon as I got in the house, I ran to Soora, who is currently reading a book. Wait, reading a book. I was dumbfounded by her because she normally never, I repeat, NEVER, read. I felt her forehead, I checked her arms and legs, and I asked her what she ate.

"Soora, what happened to you?" I questioned her.

She looked at me confused and replied, "I am READING a book."

"I hear sarcasm, girl. What did you eat or do today?"

"I ate dinner with chicken and kimchi. I cooked myself dinner, I went to the park for a stroll, and I read a book."

"Alright, go to sleep. You have work tomorrow." I said as I looked at the clock. 

She brought her book with her to her room. I could tell she is gonna read in her bed. I sighed and went to bed.

---------------------Morning----------------------

Youngbae took me home yesterday, and Jiyong said he is gonna take me to YG. I checked my phone, 8:10 AM. 

Oh, I gotta get ready to go to YG!

 I grabbed my towel and ran into the shower. I washed my hair and body. I used the hair dryer, and quickly combed my hair into a ponytail. I had a pink hoodie, a pair of skinny jeans, I put on my favorite blue colored pair of converse, and I brought a journal in a bag with me.

"Where are you going?" A voice said behind me.

"To YG?", I replied.

"How? It is so far" She snapped. 

Why is she angry?

"Ermm.... someone....I am taking the taxi" I stuttered.

"Are you sure? I see a car outside" She said.

My phone buzzed, it was a message from Jiyong. 'I'm here'. I looked out the door and saw him.

"OK, Jiyong is taking me to YG. Good?" I said quickly.

"You will come home for dinner right?" She mumbled.

"Of course" I smiled at her as she waved sadly.

I smiled at him and got in the car.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smirked. I blushed through my soft cheeks.

"Good morning, oppa."

"Appa YG said to follow me or the rest of the BigBang members around, while he works on what you should do" He winked at me. I looked down with burning, red cheeks.