Chapter 21

Before I knew it, the break was over. It was time to get ready for the Japan tour.

I started packing. We need to go on the plane tomorrow morning. I left the house under Soora's watch.

I took out my suitcase and stuffed it with my needs, clothes, etc. I also brought my laptop. I would need to watch my shows and dramas when I have time. I sneaked my plush toy in there. Jiyong told me not to bring it. But. TOO BAD! Merong. I buried it under my clothes, so he wouldnt find it. I zipped the suitcase close and jumped onto my bed.

I'll miss you, bed. I will be back soon.

I snuggled up in my comforter, buried my head in my pillow and too a deep sniff. This smell might be long before I can smell it again after tomorrow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the lights on.

"Unnie!!", someone shook me awake. I groaned and opened my eyes half way to see Soora.

"What?", I asked rolling to the other side of the bed.

"You have less than 3 hours to get to the airport. Come on.", she pulled me up. She dragged me to the bathroom . I followed her reluctantly. She closed the door behind her as I washed my face with warm water.

I went back to my room and grabbed the set of clothes I'm gonna wear today and walked back to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and tied my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack, that contains my electronics and wires, and my suitcase. Jungkook helped me hurl the suitcase to the trunk of the car. They drove me to the building where I will go with 2ne1 and Bigbang.

"Bye. Take care of the house.", I waved goodbye as they drove back home. When I walked into the lobby, staffs were running around checking everything. Seungri had his panda hooded sweater on. I saw everyone but Jiyong. I think Dara must have seen my concerned look, she walked towards me.

"Jiyong's gonna come later. He had to go run some errands but he will be able to make it to the practice.", she smiled warmly. I nodded.

Once, everything was set and we took a van to the airport. We entered the airport with fans trampling all over me. Typical. They havent recognize me yet. Still a new artist.

"Woah, be careful there. You could have been squashed into a pancake.", Daesung pulled me away from the fans.

"Thanks."

"Guess who I brought?", he opened his backpack. I saw something blue and it was a plush.

"You brought Doramon!", I exclaimed. Daesung shushed me. I nodded but I was still excited.

"I brought a plush toy too. But dont tell Jiyong. He will murder it.", I whispered. He nodded happily.

We handed our passports and ID card and checked in. I kept my backpack with me. We boarded the plane ahead of time. I went to the seat that I was assigned to. I sat on the seat next to the aisle and put my backpack on the seat next to me. I took out my laptop and headphones. Since there is WiFi in the plane, I decided to watch whatever I am in the mood to. I scrolled around and finally landed on a variety show, Running Man.

I was in the middle of watching, when someone tapped on my headphones. It's Daesung. He gave me his angelic eye smiles.

"What you watching?", he asked.

"Watching you.", I showed him the laptop. It was the episode where Bigbang and Kim Jong Kook were a team. Though it's not a recent episode, I still watched it. I was up to when they were on the spinning wheels. It's funny. Daesung was tap dancing on the wheels. I couldn't help but laugh.

When I looked back up at Daesung, he's pouting. I continued to laugh, I was dying.

"Yah, that's not funny. It was really hard to get around. No lies.", he exclaimed.