Chapter 34

"Wah, it's been a looong time since I have been here." I lied down on the couch in Jiyong's house. 

"What do you want?" He asked, going into the kitchen. 

"I wanna be fat. Pass me a soda." I joked. 

"Here you go, piggy." He tossed the can and I swiftly caught it as I sat up. 

"What you want to do here?" He questions, putting his arm around me shoulder. 

I leaned into him. I could smell his cologne. He smells nice. His touch is warm against my body. 

"I just missed this..." I hugged him around his torso. My head leaning against his built chest. 

"You have been working out, haven't you?" I asked while playfully poking him. 

"Just for you. Now, don't do that. It tickles." He moved my hand away. 

I lie down on his lap, while holding his hand above my face. I observed every little thing. From his rough skin to the smile tattoo. I traced the face with my finger. I put my hand against his. Admiring the size difference, he intertwined out fingers. 

"Your hand is warm..." I said, voice trailing off. 

His other hand went to stroke my hair. 

"Are we just going to sit on the couch and admire each other?" He questions, looking at me with his sparkling chocolate chip-colored eyes. 

"We can watch a movie." He nodded and put one on. 

We shifted to a more comfortable position, me sitting in between his legs while he leans against the arm of the chair. 

I grew tired. Slowly....drifting off to sleep...

The sun shone through the windows. 

Too bright. 

I turned around, bumping into something. I forcefully opened one eye to see Jiyong's back. I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his torso, placing my head on his back. It was comfy. 

He suddenly turned around wrapping his arms around me. My head pushed to his chest. He placed his chin on my head. I quietly listened to his heartbeat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! Haven't updated in so long... *shakes head in disapproval*

Short, cringe-worthy chapter. I was actually dying when I was writing this. I couldn't handle this. I'm forever alone so this hurts so much..T-T. Please vote or comment your thoughts!

*NO EDITING DONE*