Chapter 26

"Seungri!" I called after him as he walked towards the lobby. 

"Are you okay? You didn't seem that happy yesterday." I caught up to him. 

"Yea, I'm fine." He fake smiled. He turned to walk away. I placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. 

"I know something is wrong. Tell. Me." I turned him around and stared into his eyes sincerely. 

---------Seungri POV-------------

How can I tell you when you're the problem?!

"Well..." She looked at me eagerly. 

"Never mind." I said. 

"Tell me." She said firmly. 

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked. 

"I will go talk to that person and see what he or she wants to say." 

I'll make it into a puzzle and let herself find out. I can't say it out loud.

"Well, it's a girl. She already has a boyfriend, but I love her. You know her. And she is very nice and kind. Like you." I carefully chose my words. 

"Oh. What's her name?"

"You know already." She looked at me, confused. 

"Let's go get breakfast." I said. I felt my heart warm up a little but not enough. We walked to the cafeteria of the hotel. 

We ate together silently. 

"What's her name?" She spoke up. 

"I don't think you want to know..yet." She nodded unhappily. 

------------Your POV----------------------

The only people we both know who has a boyfriend is......

ME?! Oh my lord! 

I slowly stuff food into my mouth. 

He still loves me?! But..... This can't happen. I-I have Jiyong. 

I sighed quietly at that thought. 

"Are you alright?" His voice rang. 

------------Seungri POV-------------

"Y-Yea. I'm alright..." 

Did she figure it out? I hope she didn't. I mean I do but not yet. And I don't want to lose her as a friend...

"I think I should go back. I need to get something for Bom." She got up with her plate of food. 

"Wait! Well, I'm going back too. Let's go together." I suggested. We left the cafeteria and towards the elevator. We reached the floor our rooms are placed. 

She quickly entered her room and closing it without a word. I sighed. 

She probably did. Stupid! I am such a pabo. I should made up an excuse instead of telling her the real  thing. 

I slapped my forehead and entered my room and plopped down onto my bed. 

Kill me! Let me die! I rather die than have her avoid me. 

"Seungri-ah! Let's go!" Daesung's voice rang after the sound of his knocks on the door. 

"Coming!" I grabbed my jacket and phone. 

I walked past Y/N's room. I slowed down and stared at the door. I closed my eyes and opened them before running to catch up with Daesung. 

Do you understand me? I have...been broken for these past days or weeks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for such a short chapter. I have lost inspiration. I would take suggestions. Inbox me and I would look over the suggestions. Also please support my other stories. Little Manager, With You, and My Best Friend. Thank you! Remember to vote and comment!