Chapter 16

----------Chaerin POV-------------

I stuck my tongue at Jiyong. Merong. He did it back to me. I eyed him. I was mad at him. Well, not really. He wouldnt help me write another solo. He's a big meanie. I really dont get how Y/N likes him.

I mean he is nice and stuff. But he is mean to me. Haha, I remember when I used to be a trainee and he would be like, do this and do that.

I would want to face palm myself. He is a nice guy in general. It's just he is a workaholic. He says I am worse?! Look at yourself, Jiyong! Oppa!

He is older than me. What can I do? If I dont address him as Jiyong 'oppa', the manager would scold me. I got used to it. Me and him would have childish fights. Over food, dance, music, and whatever there is to fight about. Minzy, Daesung, and Seungri are the same. Youngbae with Dara and Seunghyun with Bom. We always have very childish fights. People can mistaken us as siblings if they dont know who we are. Which is rare.

I walked in the room and called Y/N in the booth for recording. Her voice was perfect for our song. Unfortunately, she might have to go to the concerts with BigBang. She wouldnt have enough time to feature in our other songs, so she only featured in 2 of them. She was to sing and perform with the oppas.

It's sad. She barely have much time with us. Once the songs are released, she would be gone until the end of the year.

--------Your POV------------

I went into the studio and waited for my part to be ready to sing. It isnt that late at night yet. Like probably 7 or 8 already. But the time seem to to take forever. It seems as if it doesnt want to pass. I wasnt tired nor hungry. I just want the time to pass so I can go home.

I dont know why I want to. I just want to leave so badly. I want to walk around a peaceful place, by myself. I need some ME time. I have been busy all week. When can I get off?

I knew I didnt have much time for a break. After this recording, I have at most 1 or 2 weeks then I have to go with BigBang for their concerts. Just the thought of it gave me a headache. How can a trainee's life be harder than an idol's?

"Hello? Earth to Y/N.", Bom waved her hand in front of my face. It snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Ne?", I answered blankly.

"It's your turn in the booth.", Bom told me.

"Oh, already?", I questioned as I walked towards the booth.

"Ne. Are you ok?", she asked.

"Ne. Just really tired." REALLY.

I closed the door behind me and put my headphones on. I looked down at the paper of lyrics and got ready. The music started and flowed through my ears into my brain. My mouth automatically started throwing words out to the mic. I messed up on the pronunciation and I restarted from the top. I sang my part again. It was ok. Chaerin said she can add Dara or Bom's voices in their to touch it up.

I was really glad to hear that. Since the morning, I have been through this part quite a few times. I grabbed a water bottle from the table and gulped it down. My throat felt a little sore. Probably I havent been drinking much water and I have been practicing too much.

------------Seunghyun POV----------

When Seungri was dating Y/N. I felt my heart clench a little. Just a little. When she cried for him, I wanted to beat him up. I didnt want her to cry. When Jiyong was in the hospital, she cried for him. I watched them from the window outside the room.

--------Flashback---------------

I went to bring dinner for Jiyong. I walked to the room. I opened a crack of the door when I heard a voice. I stopped and froze.