Chapter 27

-----------Your POV-------------

I feel broken. One is the leader, one is the maknae. WHAT DO I DO?! 

I grabbed my hair and rolled around in my bed. 

"Chill, Y/N. Do you have lice or something?" Bom asked.

"Argh, Bom unnie. I need help."

"Tell me."

"If you have two people falling in love with you. Who would you choose and why?"

"Well, I would choose the one who use his time and spend it with me."

"What if they are always busy?"

"Well, they would have to deal with it." I sighed. 

"What if none of them did?"

"Then, they aren't worth loving."

"Wait, is this about Jiyong and Seungri?" My head popped up with wide eyes at Bom. 

"H-How do you know?"

"It's really obvious." 

"What do I do?"

"I wouldn't be able to pick. It would break both hearts."

"Then, what do I do?"

"Be neutral."

"How? I am in a relationship with Jiyong. But there's Seungri."

I rolled in bed. What do I do? 

"Act natural between the two. Tell Jiyong you need time alone...?" She suggested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell Jiyong I need some time alone. Not that hard right...?

I walked up to him at the dinner reservation Appa YG had made for us. 

"Uh, Jiyong. I have something to tell you." I started. 

"What is it?" he cooed in his sweet voice. I practically melted but I stood my ground. 

"I-I think w-we should have some alone time...you know what I mean?" I said quietly while looking at the floor. 

"What? What do you mean alone time? Are you breaking up with me?" He sounded pretty upset. 

"Aniya. Just some free time to ourselves. Alone. Ya know?" I said quickly. 

"Is this about Seungri?" He said. I, surprised, quickly shook my head. 

"Come on, tell me why?" He pleaded. 

"I just....want to spend time with other people without you getting upset..." I lied. He looked at me skeptically. He sighed before nodding. I smiled at him before taking a seat at one of the tables. 

Seungri sat down beside me while Jiyong sat on the other side. 

I was mentally breaking down. I literally dying. The moment we agree on some time ALONE...the next problem comes. 

As we ate, Seungri kept trying to engage me into a conversation while Jiyong wants me to talk to him. I sighed the moment one taps my shoulder. I had to excuse myself a couple times to avoid this problem. 

Now, I am in the restroom. Hiding from the two. 

I carefully stepped out of the restroom. I didn't see anyone so I stepped out. As soon as I was out a hand pulled me to the side and pushed me against the wall. It was Seungri. He looked quite drunk. He barely was able to stand on his own and his pupils were shaking. 

How can he be drunk in this place? Why is he even here by the restrooms?

"S-Seungri, are you okay?"

"No. I am not okay. My heart hurts."

"You might want to see a doctor." I suggested, holding him up. 

"A doctor can't cure me. But I know someone can...it's you." He smirked in his drunk state. 

"Only you can cure me. Don't leave me. Take me with you." He sang a little. He was tipping to the side. 

He slammed his hand to the wall trapping me between him and the wall. 

"I-I think you should get home." I pushed him away. 

"I can't go home. My heart burns. I need someone to cue it first." He leaned towards me, puckering his lips. I turned my head to avoid it. 

"Yah, Lee Seunghyun. What are you doing?" Chaerin's voice boomed. 

Thank the lord for Chaerin. 

"Y/N, are you okay? You seem flustered. Wait, who am I kidding? This kiddo is doing shits to you. Why wouldn't you be flustered." She chattered. 

"Let's bring him back to the table. And get one the guys to bring him home." I suggested. 

"We better. Before he makes a mess like last time."

"What did he do last time?" I asked curiously. 

"He almost wrecked a bar. That's what. Luckily, the bartender called me and Youngbae to save him and the place. We're lucky that they didn't sue us." She huffed at the thought. 

"This oppa is the most troublesome of all. He can look cute and innocent. But he really isn't." She scoffed. 

Seungri was hanging from our shoulders. Daesung immediately jump up to help us pick him up. 

"I'll bring him home. You two have had enough trouble. Go take a break." He ordered. We nodded and helped him bring Seungri into the car. 

I sat back down in my seat. 

"Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Jiyong bombarded me with questions. 

"Jiyong, chill. I am fine. I am not dead. Daesung oppa's taking Seungri home." I said matter-of-factly. 

"Did he try to do something to you?" he asks. 

"Aniya, oppa. You sound like my umma now. Jeez." 

"I'm just worried."

"That's what I don't want you to be. I don't want to be jealous or worried when I am with others." I sighed. 

"Okay, okay. I won't. but promise me. You will not do anything stupid and bring trouble to yourself." He emphasized "anything". I nodded and locked pinky fingers as a promise. As well as sealing it with our thumbs together. 

"You promised." He reminded me for the last time. 

"I will. I don't break promises." I grinned. 

-------------Seungri POV-------------

I wasn't drunk. I was sober. I said what I need to say. But clearly she didn't take it seriously. 

Chaerin's slap across my face still stinks by the time I got to the hotel room. 

This dongsaeng's slap is like somebody placed a burning heat ring on my face. I will have my revenge. I vowed to myself. 

"Aish...Seungri-ah.If you like her, tell her directly." Daesung mumbled under his breath as he drove me home. 

I CAN'T! CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SITUATION?! APPARENTLY, THESE PEOPLE CAN NOT!!

I exploded inside my head. I huffed out angrily. But not long after I passed out. I only remember entering my room in Daesung's arms. 

-------------Jiyong POV--------------------------

I don't get why she wants to separate for a "while". Why do she need to have alone time without me? 

I had a feeling it was Seungri Panda. I kinda found out he liked Y/N. But I wasn't sure if she knows so I didn't say anything but I'm guessing she found out....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I am so sorry for not updating for a while. Please vote for this story as well as my other stories. Thank you! VIPs FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!