Chapter 28

I was so stressed out for no absolute reason! I decided to go for a walk. I was strolling slowly around the park. 

Something on the other side of the park caught my eye. I walked in that direction. I kept on going, disregard any other thoughts. When I arrived at the edge of the park, I realized it was across the park. 

There was someone being pulled by another person. I squinted my eyes to see, unknown to me, I was slowly moving forward. Onto the road. 

BEEEEEEEP! Boom! Crash! I flew on the road. I landed with a thud. Covered in blood. 

"Omona! Call the ambulance!" A voice called. 

"Oh my god! Little girl you shouldn't do that." 

"Wait, isn't she Y/N? The girl who sang at BIGBANG's concert. She's a trainee in YG! Oh my lord! What do we do?!" 

The last thing I heard was the ambulance's siren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for such a sad(?) chapter. Also it's very short. I ave legit ran out of ideas to write about. I am also very sorry for such a long update since 2 weeks ago? I have been stressed with exams and shitz. Sorry. I hope you enjoy the story. I will try to update more. Thank you! VIPs FOREVER!!!!!!!!!