Chapter 37

He quickly grabbed my hands and we dashed. The sounds of the footsteps were so loud and clear. I can't tell if this situation is hilarious or just plain fearful. I can hear flashes go every second.
How are they so fast??
"I can't believe you are making me run again." I whispered.
"I can't believe they found us again." He panted.
I just rolled my eyes as we quickly turned the corner and hid behind a building.
"Why are we doing this again?" I questioned.
"You wanted a date outside for once. And we did. But of course this happens." I sighed.
It's been a few years since we have dated but we can't seem to be out if the spotlight. I wanted to go on a date where I can see the midnight sky with stars not some cooped up area of artificial light. But of course, the specialty of Dispatch always somehow finding us.
How do they even recognize us? I was wearing a plain navy blue hoodie, a cap and my glasses. Very much different from how I would usually dress on shows and interviews. I looked at my boyfriend. Of course. I forgot how unique his sense of style was which anyone can recognize.
"I told you not to wear that!! That's how they found out it was you." I scolded him, pointing to the oddly patterned scarf.
"What do you mean?? This scarf is beautiful. Anyone can buy it!" He rebutted.
"Just because anyone can buy it, doesn't mean they would. Nobody wants this weird scarf for $2000."
"You got yourself a rich man, ya know." He winked, pulling me closer to him as we walked to his home.
"Rich man, my ass. You are spending that money faster than it can be made. Plus your sense of style need a little working." He gasped and looked at me in shock.
"Well, excuse you. I'm the fashion icon that almost everyone acknowledges. How dare you?"
"And I'm suffering because of your UNIQUE fashion. I don't even need to go to the gym if we do this every week."
"Good, now let's grab some bungeoppang. I've been craving it for a while."
We walked to a nearby stand where they sold delicious red bean fish bread.
"Can we get two of them please?" I asked the lady.
She looked up and replied with an "of course my dears". Her smile was warm even on a chilly day like this.
Jiyong handed her some money which was more than the price of the food. She was about to hand the change to us but I told her to keep it. She thanked us and gave us an extra bread.
"You two are such a sweet couple. I hope you guys will be loving forever without the affect of the media." We bid farewells and continued our journey home.
I was surprised she recognized us and didn't freak out like others might.
"This bread is delicious~" I said, watching the steam come from my mouth and the pastry.
Jiyong chuckled at my actions and stuffed our intertwined hands in his pocket.

When we arrived home, I sat down eating the extra pastry we got.
"You should share good food~" he whined as he walked over after putting away our jackets.
I looked straight into his eyes as I ate the last remaining bite.
"YOU ARE SO EVIL!!!" He pouted and made an angry face. 
"That was a gooooood dessert. Thanks babe."
"Tch." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, pouting.
I turned towards him on the couch and stared at him. I poked his arm and he had no response. I pulled myself closer to where he was and grabbed his arm. He pulled away and turned to the opposite direction.
"I'm sowwwy. The bread was too good to resist. I'll make it up for you. I'll buy you ten more." I looked at him with puppy eyes as I held his arm.
"That's not enough." He looked straight into my eyes.
"Ten of them isn't enough?? Then how many do you want?" I started calculating how much I have on me and the prices of the pastry.
"Gimme a kiss and ten breads."
"Aww that's too bad. I'll get you ten breads only." I grabbed his cheeks and pulled them.
He suddenly grabbed my cheeks and squished them together. My eyes bulged in surprise. He laughed at my surprised fish-looking face. He made the fish face too and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but smile at this dork. He smiled into the kiss as well. He pulled away for a second before capturing my lips once again.
------------------------------
¡¡¡¡SURPRISE!!!!

Did I surprise you guys? I finally updated in almost three years? Are you dreaming? No. I'm surprised too. I just had this thought of writing another chapter for you beautiful people. I apologize for any mistakes or if this doesn't make any sense at all as I'm writing this at 1 am.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was meant to be a little wholesome moment for you to enjoy. I haven't been on Wattpad for so long but I get happy when I see notifications of people voting or commenting on the chapters. I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️❤️

There has been so much going on in the kpop world that I don't even know where to start to discuss from. I just hope this mini world that I use to escape reality in won't be corrupt. Please don't hurt anyone around you or yourself. Do know that there is always someone there for you. They will listen and love you unconditionally even if you doubt it.

I'll be off now but I'll be back soon. Toodles!