Chapter 15

-----------Your POV-----------

"What do you mean?", the tears disappeared with the air.

"Have you thought he liked you? No, loved you.", she asked.

"Jiyong....loves...me?", I tried to track the information. The tears appeared again. She nodded. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran out of the room, out of the house and all the way to the hospital.

"Y/N, where are you going?", Soora called after me. I kept running.

I arrived there panting from the sprint. I walked to his room. The lights were off. I opened the door quietly. I walked into the room. I could feel the wind that came from the window. I stared at his lifeless body. He didnt move. He was still except his breathing. I took small steps closer. I examined his face. He looked gentle and fragile here. He was G-Dragon on stage. I saw cut and scrapes on his arms.

Fans these days. I sighed. More tears welled up as I traced down the cuts and scrapes to bruises. One by one, they slowly fell down my cheeks. They were warm and gentle as they fell like him. He is Kwon Jiyong not G-Dragon.

"Oppa...", I squeaked through the tears.

"Mianhae, oppa. I didnt realize how you felt. I am a pabo for not knowing. I should have listened to you since day 1. What is wrong with me?", I cried quietly. Tears from my cheeks to his hand.

-----------Jiyong POV-----------

I heard her speak to me.

"Why didnt you tell me?", she asked.

I couldnt. I thought you loved Seungri. I felt my heart sigh.

I felt cold tears to my hand. I dont know what to do. Unconciously, I opened my eyes and sat up. She didnt see me. She had her head on the bed crying softly beside me.

"Y/N?", I held her hand. She looked up at me with red, puffy eyes. Tears fell unconditionally from her eyes.

"Oppa?", her voice trembled. Her lips were quivering.

"Y/N, are you okay?", I gave her a crooked smile.

"Ne, oppa. I missed you. Dont leave me. Please.", she wrapped her arms around me. She had her head on my chest. I stroked her hair softly.

"I promise. I will be with for always.", I felt a smile creep up.

--------Next Day-----------

I sat up in the bed, tired. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple of times. I saw Y/N in the room asleep. I got up, off the bed and grabbed a bottle of water. I took a sip. It felt refreshing. My lips were really dry. I watched Y/N's peaceful face. She looks beautiful and perfect. There were dark circles under her eyes.

This Lee Seunghyun probably didnt let her sleep much. I took my blanket and covered her. A smile slowly spread across her face.

I picked up a magazine on the table.

"Bigbang's Seungri spotted with two different girls in one week!" The magazine has over exaggerated the information.

Plus, people are used to seeing Seungri is hanging out with girls. So what's the big deal bout this. I flipped through it. Something caught my eyes.

"YG TRAINEE SEEN WITH BIGBANG'S SEUNGRI. IS THIS A NEW LOVE LINE IN YG?"

It can be sunbae and hoobae moments nothing wrong. Luckily, they didnt get a clear picture of Y/N.

It should be me and her, but I dont want to ruin her. Her popularity for featuring in our song will drop when we release it. She WILL be attacked by fans. Plus, she might suffer trying to become an artist.