Chapter 36

———Y/N POV———

Aish...What am I supposed to say...?

Heading to the setting of the show, this is gonna be a pain.

I rubbed my temples, thinking of possible answers but they are all ruled out by everything.

I guess I have to admit it. But what if ... Nah let's thing positive.

'Yes, we are dating'.…..? Is that a good answer?

Aish....I don't know anymore. KILL MEEE!!

I nervously got out of the car and joined the cast.

"Ahhhh, welcome Y/N! Please introduce yourself." Yoo Jae Suk said.

" Hello, my name is Y/N. I am a solo artist from YG Entertainment." I bowed to the camera.

"Wahhh, she's really pretty." Kwangsoo and Haha exclaimed.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

How about we have a little interview before we start the race?"

I-Interview....?

I gave a small nod filled with nervousness.

"Recently, we heard rumors between you and G-Dragon. There were pictures of you two going to places and to each other's house. There is a bunch from not so long ago of you two showing affection on the streets. Do you have anything to say about that?" Jae Suk asked.

"Of course, if you feel uncomfortable you don't have to answer." Jong kook said.

Well...We both agreed to reveal it...Let's go as planned.

"Well, we started out as mentor and trainee, then friends, then we began to take it to another level coz of our mutual feelings for each other..." My voice trailed off.

"Are you confirming you relationship with GDragon?" Suk Jin asked eagerly.

With much courage, "Yes. We are currently dating. I hope everyone would support us."

" OH MY GOD!!" Kwangsoo started jumping around in joy, sharing high fives with Haha and SeChan.

Jihyo and Somin squealing in joy while the others have their eyes nearly popping out.

"This is the first time anyone have confirmed their relationship on Running Man. OH MAI GODDD!" Jae Suk said, no, shouted.

The staff members were all clapping. I, being a shy person, was covering myself coz of embarrassment.

After airing of the episode...

Damn, there are so many articles of our relationship. I'm glad many fans are accepting us. However, some fans to be unhappy about it...

"Jagi, I'm so proud of you~" Jiyong sang while throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be weird now? Won't we be stalked a lot on our dates?"

" Maybe we will. Maybe we won't. Gotta see if we can beat Dispatch." He smirked

"Doubt it. Have you seen Dispatch take pictures of other couples?"

"Yea, but I bet we can do better than them." He said full of confidence.

"Says the one who tried to hide but his RED HAIR was seen so visibly."

" I'm sorry I look good with red hair and cameras can't help take pictures of me. You know you got yourself a handsome boyfriend. "

"Sure~" I said sarcastically before walking away.

"Hey, are you questioning my handsomeness?" He called, running after me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
T
H
E

E
N
D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe. I might randomly update chapters from time to time. I hope you like this chapter. If you want me to continue please comment or message me.

I sincerely apologize for not updating for so long. I have lost inspiration for a long time and recently just found a little and threw it all in here. I hope you enjoy it!!