Chapter 30

I thought I was gonna die under Jiyong's glare. 

Why is glaring at me? It's not like I killed her...it's not like I hurt her....Lemme think of a way to reword that...it's not like I got her into the hospital....yea, that's better. But it makes me sound like a bad guy....

The doctor came out of the ER.

"How's Y/N? Is she okay?" Jiyong bombarded the doctor with the questions as we all stood up. 

"She is doing fine. She has lost a lot of blood. but she's doing okay. She is going to have to stay in check for a week or two so we can make sure shes okay. Do you want yo move her to a private room?"

We nodded while Jiyong answered. 

After the bed was rolled to a private room on the 7th floor. 

We weren't allowed to go in but we can watch her through the window which is also part of the room. 

"I'm gonna file a lawsuit to that driver." Jiyong suddenly said. 

"Jiyong, come on. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it." Seunghyun objected. 

"He didn't mean to kill her?!" 

She's still alive...

"He tried to warn her but she didn't seem to realize it. So it wasn't really her fault."

Aren't your eyes gonna hurt and fall off soon? I asked Jiyong...in my head. 

What's the point of suing someone and cause so much trouble. Scandals, news, reporters. They will never leave us alone. 

The sajangnim called us to ask about Y/N. He also told us to leave and let her rest while we get some rest as well. 

"I'm gonna stay here." Jiyong said. We all looked at him as we exited the room. I stayed. I opened my mouth to speak.

"I will go to the home. But later." He answered my question. 

"K. Bye hyung." I left the room to go home. Hesitantly. 

I felt uneasy leaving the two in one room. But coming to senses, they are at a hospital. They can't do anything and Y/N in this state. I sighed and left. 

---------------Jiyong POV----------------

I leaned forward wit my elbows on my legs, face in my hands. I took a deep breath before looking up, through the glass window, to see Y/N. She had tubes and needles connected to her. Machines for heartbeat, breathing, etc. 

I felt abandoned again. Why is this girl always causing so much trouble?

I let out a light, sad chuckle. I stayed for a little more before getting up to leave. I picked up my jacket and put it on. 

My phone buzzed for a message.

Chae: Oppa, are you okay? Is Y/N okay? The manager wouldn't let us out.

Me: Neh, I'm fine. Y/N's stable right now. 

Chae: Arasseo. Make sure you eat and sleep properly. Or Sajangnim would go after you.

I chuckled lightly. 

Me: Arasseo, UMMA.

Chae: Yah, I'm not your mom. 

Me: You should like you are. And act like it. 

Chae: Tsk. Whatever. Eat and sleep. Night. 

Me: Night. 

I put my phone away. 

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking back to the memories I had with Y/N. they are all mostly happy ones. But then, a thought washed over those beautiful memories. She might go back to Seungri. She said she did want to break off for a moment. 

I sighed as I predicted how life would be like for the three of us if she does go to Seungri. I would go back to my drinking and shitz. And I don't want to but it will automatically. Uncontrollable. 

My legs automatically took me to the bar. 

"Jiyong!" A familiar voice yelled at me. 

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" I asked. 

"Are you gonna become a womanizer again?" Seunghyun asked. I didn't know. I didn't know the answer. 

I opened my mouth to object but no words came out. I guess he's right. I looked down in defeat. i just don't know what came over me. 

I-I don't want to but, what if she never wakes up?! 

I wanted to shout at him but I don't know why I couldn't. 

Moments of silence passed...

I turned to go back to the hospital. A hand held my shoulder. 

"Jiyong, if you stay there, you're gonna become like what happened before... And we still have to continue the tour." 

"I can't leave her behind." My voice managed to squeak. 

"I'm sure she would be fine. She is pretty fine now." 

I thought for a second. I couldn't decide. 

"I will not become the old Jiyong ever again." I declared with determination.

Hopefully......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry about this very short chapter and the long wait. This is just a filler. Please message me for some ideas or I won't be updating much soon. I ran out of ideas!!!! I hope you still support this story and ME! Thank you! VIPs FOREVER!!!!! Love you ppl!!!!