Of all....TWOLEGS?!

The stars of Silverpelt rose all over the camp.Many cats have gone to sleep,but only one cat stood out to look at the night sky.A dark brown tom."Bramblestar!"Some cat was calling his  name."Oh,Squirrelflight."a light framed ginger she cat came out of the darkness to approach her mate."It's getting late,you should be going to sleep."Squirrelflight said,as she stroke her tail against Bramblestar's shoulder."I'm waiting for a sign from StarClan.RiverClan cats are already taking some of our territory for hunting grounds.If they keep on doing that,we would never be allowed to hunt anymore.Or worse."he said,trailing off at the end."That's unfair AND mousebrained!"Squirrelflight yelled."You want to call Leafpool for you?"she asked.Bramblestar nodded.

She went to the medicine cat's den.There,she found a light brown tabby she cat treating the wounds of a golden brown tom named Brackenfur.It was none other than Leafpool,ThunderClan's medicine cat.

"Hold still,Brackenfur.This will only hurt you in a heartbeat but you'll be fine."Leafpool said,applying leaves unto Brackenfur's wound.He said that he encountered some RiverClan cats on night patrol. Her sister called out to her and Leafpool ran out to Bramblestar.

"Greetings,Bramblestar.Anything I could do for you?"she asked politely."Has StarClan sent you a sign yet?"the Clan leader asked."Not even for a moon."

But she blacked out and her vision was replaced by three Twolegs standing in front of her.Her hair stood on ends.

"I have a message from StarClan.From another world,there will be three.And they will hold the power of the stars in their paws."she spoke."Three.We have Jayfeather,Lionblaze and Dovewing.How come there will be another-"Bramblestar mewed but he was stopped by Leafpool.

"Perhaps.But we still have to trust our warrior ancestors to guide us.But what makes me wonder,what 'another world' will they come from?"