Senpai noticed me!

Jack's pov

I walked back into the camp with my head held high.We killed a fox with our bare hands-I mean-paws.Lionblaze came at me and licked my ear.He's kinda weird,though."You're my type of cat I would to mentor.I like ya."he said.My fur was standing on ends.I went over to Mark and Felix.

During the fight,I also have some wounds on my neck.That fox didn't gave up without a fight.So I went to Jayfeather's den to have it checked.Plus,I won't be apprenticed with my wounds still visible.But Leafpool was only there.She must've sent Jayfeather on an errand.

"Hey,Leafpool,can I ask ya something?Where did you got your name?"I asked her when she began to put chewed marigolds on my neck."It's a long story.It all began after a few days since the Great Journey here."she mewed."Wait,you moved here?Where was your original home?"I asked."In an old forest.Anyway,back to the story.StarClan asked me to find a sacred place where medicine cats can communicate to them.I started to find that place.Then I saw the Moonpool.The only way to talk to them is by drinking the water from the pool."she explained.So that's where she got her name.

I've been thinking.Since we're going to be apprentices,we could have our names changed as well.But no matter what will my name will be,I'm still the ol' Jackaboy!

If I could choose who will be my mentor,I think it has to be Lionblaze.I mean,from the way he fought the fox earlier,he was a total badass.And that was in his blood.The den was so warm,it lulled me to sleep.But will I have to go to the Dark Forest again and meet that blue-eyed bastard?I hope not.Cause if I do,I'll shred his fur and that'll fix my decision on not siding with him.

Hey guys,Knight here!Sorry for the slow updates.Christmas break and a huge pile of writer's block stuck in my head.Due to my Warriors addiction,this series will be more than three if I can manage.And more characters will be included!So stay tuned!