The Choice

Lightningpaw's pov

Today's the day.Our warrior ceremony.Now we can hunt and fight on our own.Seriously,now that we're warriors we can fulfill the prophecy and there's no one stopping us.

"Excited,aren't we?"Frostpaw asked.I blushed.Everytime she asked a question like that.She's so pretty."Stop moping around.Bramblestar's calling us."she added."Yes,ma'am."I muttered."Hey,wake up,ya douchebags!Do I really need an alarm clock!"I almost yelled,or in this case,yowled."Mark!And when I was the loudmouth."Jack rubbed his head."Now go wake up Felix."I added.

time skip brought to you by Septiplier(I was watching Septiplier vids.Call me a trash can.)

"I,Bramblestar,leader of ThunderClan,call my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice.He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code,and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn."(Before you get really confused,Lionblaze,Jayfeather,Dovewing and Ivypool will call the main characters by their REAL names.)Bramblestar looked down at Felix."Blazingpaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan,even at the cost of your life?"That phrase at the last got me.Warriors till the very end?Now this is serious business.

"I do."Felix said,with a look of determination.Bramblestar's face suddenly had a small smile."Then by the powers StarClan,I give you your warrior name.Blazingpaw,from this moment you will be known as Blazingclaw.StarClan honors your courage and intelligence and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."Felix then went to lick Bramblestar's shoulder(which is kinda gross if you wanna ask me.),but that's how things work here.

Jack was the next one.Knowing the guy for so long,he doesn't have hesitation written all over his face.I bet he's going to be a warrior and he's never going back to let his Twoleg past bring him down.

"Blizzardpaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan,even at the cost of your life?"Bramblestar asked."I do."Jack replied."Then by the powers of StarClan,I give you your warrior name.Blizzardpaw,from this moment you will be known as Blizzardfur.StarClan honors your energy and fighting skill and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

I was the last.No turning back now."I,Bramblestar,leader of ThunderClan,call my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice.He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code,and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn."he turned to me."Lightningpaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan,even at the cost of your life?"At that moment,I heard a lightning crash behind me.But there wasn't a single storm cloud in the sky.I felt like time slowed down around me.

"StarClan has chosen you.The time has come for the lightning to flash brighter than ever before.You are the beacon of hope."a voice mewed.

From another world,there will be three.Once that brought fear will be bring hope that will change fate.The prophecy that brought the three of us here.This is it.No going back.This is our destiny.

"I do."I replied solemnly."Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name.Lightningpaw,from this moment you will be known as Lightningstrike.StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty,and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."While Bramblestar was still speaking,another cat synced with him.It was a black figure and had a battle-scarred pelt.I can see the pride and satisfaction in its amber eyes.

"You have made me proud."it purred.Who was that cat?

----------------

Night has fallen.Bramblestar told us that new warriors should keep a silent vigil over the camp,which is pretty well-suggested.It makes us easier to think.Let alone the stars of Silverpelt shining down on us.