We got more problems than video games.

Mark's pov

This is the last mouse I'll catch for tonight.I quickly nibbled on it and it was enough to satisfy my hunger.I'm pretty sure that my phone is already blowing up with notifications,mostly like"Where are you,Mark?",sorta thing.I need to find a way to get into my human form or else.I climbed up in bed and started to sleep.

When I woke up,I was in a forest.No,not that same forest where I met Nightkit.The stream she told me about was nearby here,but the rippling sounds of water sounded a little too big for a small stream.More like,a huge pond,or something.Well,I was getting a little too thirsty.I followed the sound until I saw a quick flash of movement.More like a black blur.

Am I just seeing things?I swear.If there was somebody who's making that movement,and trying to spy on me,he'll regret it.Moving on,the shadow of the trees seemed to hide secrets from me.Then out of the corner of my eye,I saw the shadow of a cat lashing its tail,sitting on a rock.It seemed to have the white eyes that sparkled like stars.Jeez,it's like staring at this cat's eyes for too long,you'll already have blindness.As I walked on,I wondered what will my fans react if they see me like this.Maybe they'll think this is just another one of my MEOW videos.(Yes.I've watched that video..)

A flash of white movement crossed my sight.I crouched down,thinking that cat might not be friendly as I thought.The cat raised its head,giving me a clearer view of what he looked like.The cat has ice-blue eyes and white fur.From the looks of it,that cat must be a male.He rapidly put his head down and kept on searching.I followed him,but avoided getting seen.I accidently ran on him,causing him to yell.

"Sweet twisty fresh nipples!"he said in surprise.And he has an Irish accent.It can't be...Jack?

"Mark,what are you doing here?Why are you a cat?"Jack asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing."

"Well,we seemed to be trapped in here,so did you find a way out?"

"Nah.This place is quite huge.We might get lost or maybe spotted on somebody's place."So we decided to find our way out.We passed by a grassy path that led to a stone hollow.And then,out of the blue,somebody jumped from the trees and pounced on Jack.It was a ginger tomcat with blue eyes.

"What the heck?Get off me!"Jack tried to squirm out of his grasp."Whoa,Jack?You're also here too?"he asked.It can't be..Felix?

"Mark?You're also here too?Man,things are getting weird around here."

"What are you doing here?"Jack asked while trying to get up."Well,finding a way out!The most logical thing you're going to do in case you get lost."Felix replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.We nodded,and followed him into the clearing.The moon reflecting their eyes and and dew all over the grass as they walked.The path they walked led to a stone hollow and it revealed a very magnificent sight.

The sound was a pond rippling with water.There is a huge pool of water in the middle of the clearing.Trees were lining among the sides,and it was giving the full view of the moon and the stars.A huge rock pile was on the water's edge,and there were cats,everywhere!

"This place is FABULOUS!"Felix yowled.And all the cats stopped to look at us.Felix is just disturbing the peace around here,but the cats were not angry at all.They seemed happy.One of them approached us.A gray cat with dappled fur and green eyes approached us."Well,look who's here."Dang,she's pretty."My name is Brindleface.Welcome,young ones,to StarClan."she said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said,taking a step back.A black cat with green eyes like Brindleface was limping towards Jack,stroking his ear with his tail."It's okay.Somebody would definitely help you understand all this."he reassured."Oh,I'm Deadfoot.I guess you can see why they call me that."he added,before limping back into his place.