My Sister went nuts

"Like what?"Squirrelflight asked in surprise."How could StarClan do that?"she added."Leafpool,is it true?That the Twolegs are the ones in the prophecy?"Bramblestar asked."Yes.I mean,this may sound bizarre,but we have to trust StarClan np matter what."Leafpool said solemnly.But she almost jumped back when her sister cut in."Are they mousebrained?Have they forgotten on why we had the Great Journey?Because the Twolegs are the ones who burned the forest and forced us to leave!"she yowled.Leafpool expected that answer,her sister was just headstrong.She would do anything to stand up for what she believed in,even argue with StarClan.

"Squirrelflight!You're not the one who made this!If it's StarClan's decision,then it's final."Leafpool replied calmly.Just because you're a medicine cat,Squirrelflight thought."Because that's how you do it.That's your duty.Defend StarClan,even if they made the worst decisions ever."her sister said.

"Enough."Bramblestar said."The Clan needs to know about this."When he called all the cats for the meeting,Squirrelflight was in deep thought.Everyone will agree with me.Twolegs can't be trusted and they never will!Squirrelflight thought angrily.

"Cats of ThunderClan,we've gathered here today....because our medicine cat,Leafpool,has received a message from StarClan."Bramblestar mewed."THAT'S NORMAL!SHE'S A MEDICINE CAT,SHE'S HAD LOADS OF THEM BEFORE!"Birchfall yowled."I know,but this one is a prophecy.Unlike any other."Bramblestar replied."Leafpool,tell them about it."The medicine cat's tail was quivering with fear.How will they react if three Twolegs are getting involved into this?Anyway,regardless of how will they react,the important thing is she told them about the prophecy.

"Well,the prophecy said,'From another world,there will be three.They will hold the power of the stars in their paws.'Bramblestar knew about it,too.But then,on that same night,I dreamed that the Clan was about to be attacked by a dog pack.Then a storm rolled in and a lightning hit a dog,and the rest of them just ran away.A black cat saw what happened,then I was in StarClan forest.Barkface came to me and said that the prophecy mentioned Twolegs as the three."She said it in a relaxed tone.

"WHAT?WHAT THE?ARE THEY MOUSEBRAINED?"the cats almost broke into chaos."Everybody,calm down.I think I know the cat who thought about this:Firestar!"Berrynose said."And how did you put my father into this?"Squirrelflight asked in anger."Well,come to think of it,your father was a kittypet before.He's basically giving the Twolegs a chance because he was treated well by them."Murmurs of agreement were heard.Berrynose has a point in this one because every cat knows Firestar's past background.But still,that one doesn't give an excuse to the prophecy coming true.

"I don't care.The prophecy and the safety of the Clan is all that matters to me."Bramblestar called from the Highledge."The important thing is they will do their duty,even though they are Twolegs.StarClan must've another reason aside from Berrynose's.And if they come here,we will welcome them."Leafpool could feel comfort.She knew she can be trusted.