Breezepelt plays nice kitty.

Blizzardpaw's pov

"You're late."Hawkfrost snarled.I must've slept late."Sorry.It's about Breezepelt."I replied.I definitely should slap myself.

"Still,that doesn't give you the excuse to lose to him.Breezepelt's one of the best warriors.At WindClan and in the Dark Forest.If you want to be the best,you must be comitted and determined.Anything less is weakness,Tigerstar said."Hawkfrost's gaze just pinned me down like prey.Got it.

Time to show Breezepelt who's the boss."Blizzardpaw!"I heard Blackpaw calling me.He has that same angry face but there was a hint of concern in them.Wolfpaw was right at his heels.

"Just as I thought.A weakling."Blackpaw let out a hiss."I'm not!"I snapped."It was just the first time I met him."Hawkfrost sighed.And he yowled from the tall rock he was standing on.

All the trainees began to gather.I sat down next to Wolfpaw and Ivypool."At least you did your best."she whispered.

"Tonight,you will be doing battle training with pairs."Ivypool flinched."Not again."she muttered."I always hate training with pairs.If I have to train,I want my partner to be from ThunderClan or ShadowClan."she added."You're lucky to have me."I winked.She didn't reply.

"My warriors will be doing some rounds just to check on your progress.And you won't go back until you have battle scars!Understood?"Hawkfrost snarled.Just as I thought,he is just an echo of his father.

*time skip*

Who knew?I was assigned to Breezepelt."We meet again,you little prick.This time,I am going to rip your fur to shreds!"he snarled.

"Well,let's see how you do it.Unless,if you wanna piss me off,then prepare to end up like Redwillow."I smirked.All of a sudden,I was pinned to the ground."You're gonna regret having this dream.Because you are going to DIE while still asleep!"I can see the fire in his eyes.Since when this guy joined up in here?

I sprang back to action.While pushing Breezepelt back,I must've wounded his belly so hard."You don't know who you're dealing with!"he yowled."Oh yes I do!A jerk!"And with that I clawed his face off.But the black forest trainee also did the same thing except he clawed my back.Oh,he is thinning my patience here!

Just then,Thistleclaw came over."Ah,just what I expected."he purred.He just sat there,watching the fight like he was watching a movie,Then I got the last laugh by biting his scruff.

"Well done,both of you.""Well,who won?"I asked,exhausted from the fight."It's Blizzardpaw.Breezepelt,you did well,but you should've worked harder.You've been a Dark Forest,and you lost to a new trainee?How pathetic.I can still see your scars on your belly."Sometimes I don't get how things run here.Hawkfrost came,and he must've been in a bad mood.

"Breezepelt,what are you here for?"he snarled.His blue eyes are filled with anger."I'm here to learn."he said,trying to act tough.It's clear that he's scared because here in the Dark Forest,failure in training sessions and in battles is not an option.I just hoped that Hawkfrost would kill him right on the spot.

But at the back,I knew that Breezepelt wasn't bad at all.He felt like nobody loved him.Especially his own parents.Crowfeather favored Jayfeather and his siblings because they were chosen by StarClan themselves.But that doesn't give him the  right to push his own son away.That's totally messed up.

"You're a coward.You wanted to rip Blizzardpaw apart,then do it with all your might!Any distractions should be removed."Breezepelt can't  stand it anymore."It's because you favored him more than me!He was the one chosen by StarClan and he was also a part of your plans!That's why you gave him special training than me!It's like Crowfeather all over again!"he yowled in the verge of tears.

Hawkfrost just pinned him down."Emotions will never work here,weakling."he snarled.Okay,I know Breezepelt's a douche,but still he doesn't have to die.WindClan still needed him anyway.

"Hawkfrost,wait.Why do we have to kill him?I just taught the guy a lesson he'll never forget.No need for further action."I told them.Breezepelt was still standing there dumbfounded.I gave him a wink."And why?"Hawkfrost asked,his eyes gleaming with curiousity."Because I'm an apprentice.Breezepelt's a warrior.I have still a lot more to learn."I answered.Hawkfrost let out a purr."You just wanted to show him what you can do.Again,you have shown us your worth."he licked his lips.Ugh,why do cats do that?

Dissmissing the meeting,I was left alone with Breezepelt."Thanks."he said softly."Hey,all those things I said was true.But here's one thing that's pretty false.I'm not gonna be a Dark Forest warrior at all."I whispered."Y-you're a spy?Like Ivypool?"he asked."Yep.Totally believable words I said back there."Breezepelt let out a smirk."You're a nice apprentice.I could train with you sometime."he shot back.

"Made a new friend?"a new voice came from behind.Ivypool emerged from the ferns."Hi,Ivypool."Breezepelt mewed meekly.He just got a little nicer.If he does,then we just another ally.The tables are gonna turn into our favor.

Sorry this is short.I feel like a little sick,and I just put in a lot of my energy to The Successors.But that won't stop me from updating!