Badgers ain't scary when they're dead,RIGHT?

Leafpool curled up in her mossy bed and tried to sleep.She tried to find out more about it,but how?Perhaps StarClan can give an answer.

Trying to send her dreaming paws on StarClan forest,she landed on a snowy place.The snowstorm wind was blowing fiercely.Her legs were aching because of the cold and she couldn't see clearly.StarClan,please show me the way!Leafpool thought.As she walked,she saw something from the snow.A figure,in which she couldn't make it out,lying in the snow.She walked closer to it,and it turns out to be a badger,killed.Fresh blood was coming out of it.Mainly,because of the bite marks on its neck that did the most damage.Hmmm,whoever did this,is an excellent fighter.Leafpool thought.

A white muscular tom walked towards her.The medicine cat couldn't make out who he is,but as he approached closer,that white cat was Whitestorm,a former ThunderClan warrior who was with Firestar when he was an apprentice."Greetings.Did you feel cold?"the white warrior asked."Thanks for the concern,Whitestorm,but I'm fine."Leafpool said politely."This is only about the second one in the prophecy."he reminded her."The second one."she repeated.The second Twoleg in the prophecy.One more and I'll find out who they are.Leafpool thought."Now you are starting to understand.Get some rest,Leafpool.You'll find more about the signs tomorrow night."Whitestorm meowed.His fur became whiter before he vanished back in Silverpelt.

Leafpool woke up,and she was really eager to find out what the last sign will mean.But she snapped out of thought when she heard Squirrelflight's paws.She looked away in an instant;maybe she'll be angry about the prophecy.But there was no anger in her sister's green eyes."Squirrelflight,are you still angry with me?"she asked."Who,me?Nah,I'm not.Just surprised,that's all."her sister replied."You mean,the entire prophecy?"Leafpool asked once more.

"Yes,but if they were to be the ones mentioned.I'd say that out here in the wild,survival is tough.Proving you're worthy enough to fight,to endure,to overcome all circumstances.Loyalty is also tested to the limits.Following your heart is very crucial.Whether it lies in your own motives,or the welfare of others."Squirrelflight told her.Leafpool looked down.Somehow her words sank into her,as she remembered the time she left ThunderClan because of her love for Crowfeather."I can always count on you,big sister."she said."No problem,little sister."Squirrelflight replied,before walking away.