Dude,I'm not that guy.

"And that is how you toast bread using your butt cheeks.Hit that like button,and always,stay awesome!"with a brofist,Felix Kijelburg,aka PewDiePie,flicked off his camera to proceed to editing his videos.He always gets millions of views on his channel and he over 40 million subscribers.The editing took almost midnight and he had to sleep.After editing,he gave his dog Edgar a quick pat in the head before sleep crashed him.

The youtuber woke up with a bad start.Quickly,he got up and noticed there were flames around him.Felix didn't think twice;he ran as fast as he can.What is going on?Felix asked.Smoke blocking his line of vision,he couldn't find a way out.I can't die out here!My girlfriend needs me!Felix started to panic.Out of nowhere,his head started to ache.WHY NOW!?Felix thought.To him,everything started to spin like crazy.Until he finally collapsed to ground.

Waking up,he realized his vision was getting clearer.Even the fire was not yet out.But he felt weird,and even looked weird.Instead of hands,they were paws.Turning around,Felix saw a ginger-colored tail.Stepping into a patch of glass,Felix jumped back at what he saw."I-I'm a cat!"Felix has a flame-colored fur,and blue eyes.Why would he look this way when he wasn't a huge cat lover?Finding the reason seemed logical,but his thoughts were interrupted by a faint cry of help.Perking up his ears to find out,he tracked down to find out what it was.

It was small cat with black fur,bushy tail and a white stripe that stretches from its tail to its nose.A huge flaming tree blocked its way and it can't climb up.Felix,jumping into the scene,tried to help the kit by giving it a quick nudge."Here,let me help you up."he said.Without hesitating,he nudged the kit over the flaming tree,before Felix jumped over.

When they reached safety,the cat panted because of exhaustion."You ok,bro?"Felix asked."I'm fine,thanks."the cat said.

"Where are your family?"

"They left me earlier.Said that I can take of myself,since I'm a warrior.The name's Badgerfang,by the way."Selfish bastards,Felix thought."My name's Felix."he said."Hhmmm,you look almost familiar from your fur."The youtuber looked at his flame-colored pelt."Yeah.Why?"

"You look like Firestar."Badgerfang said,looking up to Felix with glistening eyes.Badgerfang died before(major SPOILER ALERT!)Firestar became leader,but he saw everything what happened."I can see him...in you."Badgerfang told him.What's he talking about?Felix thought."Look,me looking like somebody you knew doesn't mean I'm him."Felix said,shaking off the thought."Oh,sorry about that."the young warrior dipped his head."Nah,it's ok.Sometimes you mistake somebody else for someone you know."the youtuber gave Badgerfang a friendly flick of his tail.With that,he snapped into reality,only to hear Edgar's barking.Keep it down,boy!Felix thought.He had the urge to run from him,but he fought it.

Looking at the mirror next to his bed,he realized that his dream had turned into reality.He stared in the mirror,he almost saw another cat.Except this one has the same color of fur,and it had green eyes instead of his natural blue.And it was smiling at him."It's all a reflection,I looked like that guy,but I'm not him."he said.Edgar just couldn't stop barking,so he went outside to sleep on the couch.At least he stopped.