Say No to This

Wolfpaw's pov

It was a night after training.Here in RiverClan,we always have the river so you can reflect on what happened on your day.Seems like a good place to think.

Ever since my mother brought me to RiverClan,everything went downhill.The night I met dad,got some Dark Forest training,I felt like it could lose my reputation.Here in RiverClan,some cats don't like me.My fellow apprentices,to be exact.That's because I look exactly like Hawkfrost!The villain who sided with his father to take over the Clans and defied StarClan.Who could love a cat like him.

I just wish every cat was like Mistystar.She still accepted me even though I look like my evil father.

To be honest,I was never interested in my father's plans.And I will never be.I had no plans to take over the Clans.If I'm going to be made leader,that's because of my own efforts and StarClan had approved of it.

But...ugh.I hate it when my brother's in charge.He's always siding with my father,expecting me to agree with him in every single way.There was one time I tried to rebel,but all I got was a scar near my ear from my father.But that's not gonna change my opinion.That's why I kept silent.

When Blizzardpaw came to the Dark Forest,I felt like I could trust him.Besides,he's the chosen one of StarClan.Why would he turn on them and act like my father?Like what kind of a mouse-brain was that?

I hope that I could find a way to escape this mess.I'm sick of cats hating me.I looked up to Silverpelt glittering in the sky.I knew my loyalty would lie to them.I have to sleep.I have to be early for my journey to ThunderClan.I went back to my nest until I saw Duskfur.

"Wolfpaw,how come you're still awake?"she asked."Just did a little thinking,that's all."I replied."I heard you are going to move to ThunderClan.Why is it?"I can't tell my true intentions to my Clan.I remembered how RiverClan and the other Clans treated the Dark Forest trainees as traitors,even though we only trained there because we wanted to defend our Clan by learning their battle moves and getting some secrets.I remembered Ivypool when she spied for ThunderClan.She risked her life just to save the Clans.

"I dunno.I just wanna be with my uncle,Bramblestar.I mean,he's my father's half brother."I lied."Okay.I'll be happy to take you there."Duskfur smiled."Thanks."I said."Why not?You're my apprentice.You're like my kit."she nudged me."Stop that!"I told her.

"Now get some rest.You'll need all strength."she said,as she followed me to the apprentice's den.

Yeah...I know this is short.I ran out of ideas for this story.But that doesn't mean I won't update!I will update,but it will be slower.I just focused on my Miraculous Ladybug story because I have lots for it.So stay tuned!