Dad,is that...oh,nevermind.

Leafpool has just finished searching watermint for Purdy's bellyache.Jayfeather helped her out,and the herbs are well stocked."Well,Jayfeather,the herbs are now in tact.Now we can have a good night's rest."Leafpool said to her assistant.

"Y'know,Leafpool"Jayfeather said,his blind gaze staring at Leafpool's,"about the prophecy.Why Twolegs?Why not regular warriors?"he asked.Leafpool's tone suddenly changed into a stern one."You're a medicine cat,Jayfeather.StarClan has a reason for this.But since you're not with me when I received the prophecy,the reason Barkface gave me is that their hearts are pure and prepared for this."Leafpool replied.Her response made Jayfeather silent.The young gray tom padded away to his bed,curled up and began to sleep.Leafpool looked up the stars and remembered what the prophecy said.Lately,StarClan gave her father Firestar that same prophecy,but the Three mentioned came from his kin:Jayfeather,Lionblaze,and Dovewing.

But now things have changed.StarClan has learned to look at the positive side of the Twolegs.But not all the Clans can learn to accept this.Twolegs has always been a source of trouble,but will they accept that not all of them are bad as they think they are?Whatever it may be,this will prepare them for the troubles ahead.Leafpool curled up in sleep and tried to dream.When she blinked awake,instead of fresh air,she smelled smoke.She turned around and saw fire.She was trapped in a forest fire!

She ran and ran trying to find a way out of fire.A burning tree fell right in front of her.And on top was a ginger tom with a flame-colored pelt just like her father.But he has ocean-blue eyes instead of green.There were burning claws on the tree bark on which he was standing."Quick!I'll help you get out of here!"She followed the tom all the way out of the forest and into safety.She woke up;sweat dripping from her fur.It can't be her father.The cat just looked like him.But who is it?

All this time,she's been receiving dreams.About the Twolegs coming in the form of cats to save them all.But will they do it,and be the heroes they were destined to be?StarClan,whatever it may be.Leafpool thought.Looking at a final glance at the stars,she crept back to sleep.