I Got A New Birthmark

Mark's pov

Phew,Pax wore me out!That was really cool hanging out with my best buddies.The name's Mark Fischbach,by the way.But people call me "Markiplier"because of my YouTube username.I'm back in L.A. and I was about to go to sleep.I cuddled Tiny Box Tim in arms and I was soon drifting into sleep.

I blinked awake and I was in a forest.It was raining and it was nighttime.I needed to find a shelter,quick.All of a sudden,my head hurt like hell.Everything seemed spinning and I held on to a tree.Then my back hurt as well.Just great.Not only did I feel dizzy,I am walking like a hunchback.Then the pain started to get worse.My spine was..like,mutating or something.What's going on?Am I going to die?It's only a dream,Mark.This is only a dream.

Until I woke up in the same raining forest.This time,there was a small voice that said,"Mother?Father?Anybody out there?"Rain was still pouring,and the horror began.

The trees are getting taller,and I've got better vision of everything.I rubbed my head,and to my surprise,I have paws instead of human hands.And...animal fur?This can't be happening,and the fur was jet black in color.I continued walking and I accidentally stepped on a broken piece of glass.I looked down at myself.I'M A FREAKIN' CAT!WITH EARS,THE BROWN EYES,EVERYTHING!But the cry came out again."Hello!Anybody out there!"I ran to find out where it came from,not minding the rain pouring.There was a slumped figure that's just shivering from the cold in front of a stream.I went close to it and saw a black kitten with green eyes.When she saw me,she backed away.

"Don't worry,I'll help you get home."I said,glancing at the stream's strong current."I want my mommy."she whimpered.She thinks I might hurt her.Like,I wouldn't do that,ever!I stroked her fur with my tail."It's ok.I won't hurt you.Where's your parents?"I asked."They're on the other side."she answered sadly.I looked down and saw my reflection.But the rain's getting stronger,and I had the intention to jump down the water,take the kit with me,and swim across.But cats can't swim;they are even allergic to water.I might drown easily,but I don't care.Without saying a word,I took the kit with my jaws and jumped into the water.

"Be careful,you might drown!"the kit said.I nodded a little and held my head higher just to avoid her to touch the freezing water.I swam like a dog,but I could get to the other side faster.That is,if the current wasn't strong!

We were only a few inches to the other side.Just a little more,Mark!

As soon as the kit touches the ground,I got out of the water and shook the water off my fur.The kit looked at me with its huge,bright,green eyes."Thanks for saving me!"she panted."Next time,don't you wander off in the night,ok?"I told her.She nodded and bounded away.

I woke up with a jolt.I knew I helped somebody in my dream,even though it was a kitten.But me turning into a cat,I hope it was just a dream.Just a dream.

But I was wrong.I wanted to rub my head,but when I looked at my hands,well,they're not hands anymore,they're real life paws.To cut the story short,I became a real cat overnight!I tried to stand up and looked at the mirror,and just as I thought,I did became a cat.But something weird happened.I turned around and saw a white lightning bolt mark on my fur.I tried brushing it off with my hind leg.But it couldn't get it off my fur.Oh well,I look badass.So I curled myself up in my bed and fell asleep.