The Assessment(part 2)

Blizzardpaw's pov
My assessment will be battle training.It's a good thing for me because one of the powers StarClan gave me is be successful in battle without getting a scratch!

I arrived at the Training Hollow alone;Lionblaze said he will arrive later.While I took a look around,darkness clouded my vision.I was in the abandoned Twoleg nest and it was nighttime.Bloodshed was everywhere.I looked for my friends.I followed their scent until I saw them.

Felix was hurt.Battle wounds were all over his fiery ginger pelt.Thank StarClan he's still breathing.Mark,on the other hand,was fighting another black tom.I couldn't make it out who it is,but he's the one causing the battle.A small,brown,limp body lay next to Mark.It's throat is oozing with blood so I presume it's dead.But who is it?

Bramblestar?No,not him.ThunderClan still needed him.He can't die like this.I can't be having visions like this.StarClan,what's going on with me?Just then,a brownish-black figure began making its way to me.As he came closer,all the dead cats,including Mark and the black tom,faded away.I unsheathed my claws;all this warrior training has made me suspicious of everything.

"Don't be afraid,young warrior."he said in a soft reassuring voice.Now I got a close look at him.A brown,almost-black,tom with amber eyes."It's just a warning."he stroked his tail against my shoulder."That was a warning?That just scared the living daylights out of me."Yep.I maybe a warrior but I also have feelings as well."That's alright.Even the strongest warriors have the darkest fears."he told me."I'm Birchface,by the way.You're the Twoleg named Jack,am I right?"I nodded.

"When the three of you are made warriors,you are going to make a difficult choice.One that will lift up or destroy the Clans' hope.Are you ready?"Birchface asked.Oh great,a choice?It's like one of those decision making sections on The Walking Dead.

Let's just see what StarClan holds for the three 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With one mighty blow,Lionblaze pounded my face with his left forepaw.I struggled to keep my balance.Who does he think I am,a YouTube like button?

I shook off my rumpled fur and rammed into him.Pinning him down,I forgot that he's going to use the Belly Rake against me.And boy,I was right.

"You're really tough."my mentor panted."Enough talk,Lionblaze.Let's get on with this.Shall we?"I gave him a smirk.Lionblaze charged at me,but I moved out of the way and jumped on his back.I was keeping my claws sheathed.My mentor tried his best to shake me off,but it's gonna take more than that to defeat me.

"Alright,you win."my mentor sighed in defeat."I knew you were gonna say that."I replied with a smug look."Come on,let's take you to Bramblestar."he said.

I can't forget the vision Birchface gave me.You are going to make a difficult choice.One that will lift up or destroy the Clans' hope.

For once,I felt like a real warrior.I felt like home,the company of old and new friends surronding me.But I can't help think of the old me.The YouTuber me.My fans,my family,do they miss me?Now I know what Birchface meant.I could stay and forget the past.Face the challenges ahead of me and be a different person.

Or I could go and forget that this thing happened.Let the Clans and StarClan know that I'm a human being.I'm a Twoleg.And that humanity is just a source of destruction,not a beacon of hope.

Should I stay or go?

To be honest,I am currently writing this chap in the mall and I haven't eaten dinner.Good luck to me.