A Message (Part 1)

You don't know who I am.

Not yet, anyway.

But I know you. I know all about you. Your fears, your hopes, your aspirations. What makes you tick. I know your dreams at night that even you don't remember. I know your secrets you don't even allow yourself to say out loud.

I know your past, your present, your future... I know your fate.

But that's not why your here, is it? You aren't here to learn about yourself. You already know who you are. You are here to figure out who I am.

Who am I?

Now, you don't think it'll be that easy do you? That I would just tell you without making you think at all? No, no, lets use that handsome little brain I gave you!

I am going to tell you a story. A righteous story about good and evil. Death and life. God and Satan.

Now heed my warning, this is a long tale, not for the faint of heart. There will be the fire of romance and also the frozen grasp of pain trapped within these pages. As the wisest people know, the bloodiest battles fought are the battles of inner-morals.

Can you hide from your past?

Is revenge the right path?

Are you your greatest enemy?

Can you handle the answers to these many questions?

Now, I know how sensitive you humans are to sex, drugs, and abuse. So either cast your eyes away from my words now, or read on and discover a part of your own world you never knew existed.

This is the story of my children. This is about their lives, loves, and wars. You will join them from their first meetings all the way until their last goodbyes. But I assure you, if you stick with this tale, and follow the breadcrumbs I left; you will learn the answers to all of your questions.

You will learn who I am.

You may even learn who you are.