Part 1

*Harry's POV'
Boys! Hurry up and get ready' I yelled from the bottom of the stairs hoping they'd hurry up else we'd be late for the club. 'Hold your horses harry' Liam replied chucking running down the stairs. I let out a sigh placing my hands on my hips 'where's the rest of them?' I ask sternly 'Here!' I turned around only to see Zayn waving at me sarcastically. 'Why so moody for eh' Liam nudged my arm sniggering. 'I don't want to be late' 'sorry what?' Zayn said placing his watch on his wrist 'I don't want to be late ok' I said looking up as I felt my nostrils flare. 'Alright chill out Styles, anyways why do you not want to be late?' Zayn asked curiously looking up towards the living room mirror adjusting his clothes. 'Is it bad I don't want to be late?' 'Guess not; Niall hurry up and get down!' Zayn shouted at the top of his voice. Niall came down dressed all smart, smarted than the rest of us but I have to admit he looked good. 'Lets go' I grabbed my keys opening the front door leading the boys out to the car.
*Your POV*
'Yeah Emily I'm putting on some lippie, gimmie a sec!' I shouted from the upstairs bathroom. Emily was my best friend. We had known each other since we were three, our mums had always been close until mine decided to leave me dad. From then on it was just me and him in our cozy little house. Today was my birthday, 10th May. The day I was born. My day. I wished for it to be amazing! Finally turning 18, being legal, no more hiding my age at clubs. Me and Emily had always been aloud in considering we always looked 'older' than we usually were. Em was stunning, she had log dark brown hair that led up to her inner back, beautiful hazel eyes, skinny, tall she was prefect; like a sister to me.
I finished up the rest of my make up adding some red lipstick for a change instead of normal lipgloss. I wore a tight black dress that showed my figure well, to go with I added some black high heels and a clutch bag to go with. I walked down the stairs pulling my hair behind my ear so I wouldn't be all clumsy and fall down the stairs, Emily gasped as she saw me walk through the door, 'you look stunning y/n!' I let out a small smile 'you look just as beautiful Em!' 'Someones going to be getting all the lads ain't yhh' she said nudging my arm winking 'shut up Em, let's go' I said laughing as I opened the door closing it behind me.

Hey guys! So this is my first fan fic, so I'm sorry if it's not the best, I'll try to make it amazing though! Updating this soon...
Hope you guys are enjoying it
Ilyy :) x