Part 22

*Your POV*
It's been three days since I've seen Harry. I miss him so much, I miss falling asleep next to him. Just thinking about him makes me want to cry a river.
'Harry's at home y/n' Louis looked up to me from his phone,
'How'd you know?' I stare at him as he places the grey phone into his back pocket. 'He told me to tell you' y/n...
'C-can you drop me back off home..?' Louis looked at me frowning.
'Are you sure...?' He questions sipping at his water. I nod in response as I pick up my duffle back walking towards the door as Louis followed.
******
'Are you sure about this?' We arrive at the front of our apartment, I look up towards our balcony as a take a deep breath.
'Positive. Thanks so much for everything Lou, it means so much' I hug him from the neck as he does the same
'Anytime, I'm only a phone call away' he smiles at me as I return the gesture.
My finger rummage through my pockets as I try to find my keys, I place the key inside the door as I see Harry's duffle bag in front of the door. Man this boy doesn't know how to clean up after himself.
*Harry's POV*
I walk into the apartment, a duffle bad lying on the floor as I opened the door.
'Y/n... Are you home love?'
I place my keys onto the nightstand as I walked towards the living room. She was lying on the couch all curled up in a ball. She looked adorable.
'Y/n' I sit down beside her admiring her beautiful features as I place a hand on her shoulder waking her up.
'You gunna get up?' I chuckle as she sits up, her hair falling over her eyes. She looks at me and sighs totally ignoring me.
'You okay?' Her eyes meet mine. 'Yeah' it's silent for a while. A bit awkward. silence, not like me and her have shared before.
'So... How was Louis?'
She shrugged as she picked up her phone scrolling down twitter, her eyes become glossy as she looks up at me biting her bottom lip.
'Whats wrong?' I frown as I take the phone off her.
'Your cheating on Harry! With LOUIS??'
'Your such a bitch, go die'
'You don't deserve Haz'
'He was much happier without you, you've ruined everything. Can you not see that?!'
But that was a lie. She's made me a better person. Sure, it's only been four months, but a lot can happen in such a short period of time. Feelings change...
Her feed was full of fans tweeting rude things. I sigh as I look up to y/n, she was in tears. I knew she's been bullied before. 'Hey, come here' I pull her into a hug as she sobs into my chest but pulls away soon after.
'No. I keep falling for you Harry but you only hurt me, I can't be hurt anymore. You don't realise how much it destroys me... It's all a set up. Were getting divorced in eight months anyways' y/n looks at me while she talks. She was right. As usual. She stands up waking towards the bedroom,
'I love you though' she's whispered.
'What?' I turn to face her as she looks back not realising she'd said it out loud. 'Uh.. N-nothing sorry' she closes the bedroom door behind her.
But I've never felt this way with any other girl before. Was it just a one time thing? I had to move on.
To: Megan
Message: meet me tomorrow? :) x
I know once y/n finds out I've been seeing her so called best friend behind her back it was going to kill her, I could feel it. But she even said it. We need to move on.
It's a set up.

OK I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS. BUT HERE YOU GOOOO,
The next chapter your character gets a boyfriend (:
Guess who...