Part 30

*Harry's POV*
-Three years later-
'Em, are you coming?' I shouted at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Emma. She's my girlfriend now. I've been dating her for around a year almost; she reminds me so much of y/n, her eyes are the same shade as hers and her smile is beautiful. Obviously, not as beautiful as y/n's.
'Hurry up Emma!' I was getting annoyed now, we were going to y/n's grave to set some followers and a not I've written her down and Emma wouldn't bloody hurry up.
'I'm here' she jumped off the last step grabbing her bag and opening the door, I followed behind her as we made our way into the car.
*****
'You okay?' Emma leaned closer towards me as I sat on the damp grass probably staining my jeans but I didn't care.
'I miss her' I felt the tears forming in my eyes as my vision became blurry.
'I know you do. But she's always here, she's here right now, you just can't see her' I nodded and sniffled not wanting to bawl my eyes out in front of Emma. I placed the flowers on the ground and read out the letter I had written.

Dear y/n,
This is my fifteenth letter to u! And yes I've been counting :)
Remember Megan? And our child? He's turning three next week. I've told him all about you. He asks who you are and what you looked like, he thinks you beautiful just like I do :) I've also got a new girlfriend, I can't remember if I've said this in previous letters but I don't think I have. Her names Emma, I met her under the bridge in Cheshire. The one we had our first date at when we hated each other :D  she's beautiful. She reminds me of you a lot. I think that's why I fell for her, her eyes, smile. Everything reminds me of you. Everything's also a lot different without you around. We all miss you, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall have all sort of drifted apart from each other. They miss you, especially Lou, he has random breakdowns sometimes. Then again so do I, I could be watching some chick flick with Emma and the slightest thing would remind me of you. Like the colour of someone's hair. Even if it was a boy! I'd usually burst out in tears. Emma would usually comfort me but it's not the same as being in your arms.
I miss you so much. Words can't explain how much it hurts inside knowing your actually gone. I sometimes wish to myself that this was all a dream and I'd wake up the next morning with you sleeping in my arms. I miss you loads :( I can't wait to see you gorgeous! I know your watching :)
You were my first real love and
I love you,
Forever. Love & missing you always, yours only,
Harry xxxxx

By now I was bawling my eyes out, the paper was damp. My nose was stuffy. Everything was a complete mess. I just wanted y/n with me.
I miss her so much.
It's unexplainable.