Part 9

*Harrys POV*
I woke up to the sound of clinking spoons and glasses ect.
'Morning'
*Your POV*
I woke up a while ago, I decided to start on the cleaning early so I didn't have to do it throughout the day, it was hard trying not at wake harry up considering he was such a light sleeper.
'Morning' his raspy morning voice spoke as he sat up rubbing his eyes pulling his hair back.
'Good morning' I gave him a small smile as he looked back at me and returned the gesture.
'Do you have a rubber band?'
'Yep here' I said handing the band on my wrist to him, he thanked me as he pulled his hair back, I couldn't help but stare. His fingers ran through his curls pulling his hair up into a bun.
'Y/n!' Harry laughed waving his hand in my face.
'Oh, sorry, what?'
'Too cute' he looked down laughing as he made his was to the bathroom leaving me alone.
*Harrys POV*
I had just woken up and she was doing it again, god damn why did she have to be so perfect. I can't fall for her, she'll change me I Can't let that happen.
*Your POV*
Harry walked out the bathroom all dressed.
'Hey'
'What' his voice was lowered,
'Umm... You alright?' I said giving him a small smile.
'...hm'
He didn't really answer me, just one word answers.
'Get ready' he said placing himself on the opposite side of the sofa,
'Why' I gave him the same attitude he was giving me.
'Cos I said so. Go!'
His eyes widened as he pointed towards the spare room ordering me to get dressed, I jumped a little and got up slamming the door behind me. I curled my hair a little, put on a black skater dress with some matching heels, applied my usual makeup and headed out the door. I found harry staring as I walked down the hall. 'Harry!' I snapped as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
'Uh right, get in the car' he pushed me out of the way causing me to fall slightly.
'Ouch' I mumble under my breath as I notice my arm had been scratched by a nail that had been sticking out the wall.
'Whats wrong now?!' Harry yelled as he turned around slamming his hand against the wall. I jumped feeling tears form in my eyes, I didn't like harry being like this. He could go for being the sweetest thing to the biggest asshole alive.
'Ugh come here' his voice lowered. Almost sounding as if he was guilty. He sat me down on the sofa as I sipped the tear falling from my cheek. Harry fiddled around in the kitchen for a while
'Give me your arm'
'No.' I pulled away as he began to roll my sleeve up.
'Y/n, give me your arm. Now'
'No harry, I can look after myself. Let's just go'
I stood up as he pulled me back down.
'Why don't you want me to help you?' His eyes looked worried and angry.
'I can fucking look after myself! I'm not a child!' I began to cry as I rushed to the bathroom wiping my falling tears.
*Harrys POV*
What was this girl playing at. I was trying to help her but she clearly didn't want any. But why? She was never like this, maybe it was my fault for acting like a complete asshole.
'Y/n, I'm sorry... Let me in' I knocks on the bathroom door leaning against it.
'Please'
I heard small sobs as she finally decided to open it.
'Whats the matter?' Her makeup was smudged and her cardigan half on her shoulder.
'Im sorry'
'Yeah you said'
'Hey. don't give me attitude' I ran my hand through my curls as she looked down.
'Sorry'
'Can I please see your arm y/n...'
'I trust you Harry... Please don't tell anyone'
I nodded my head as she lifted up her sleeve only to reveal scars...

Predictions?
Hope you guys are enjoying this,
Updating soon :)