Part 28

*Harry's POV*
I rushed to the hospital, my feet swaying roughly through the puddles, splashing as the rain dripped on my face. As I entered the hospital, I walked over to the counter asking for y/n.
'Hello, um y/n/ Styles?'
'Are you family' the blonde woman asked looking me in the eye, I could see the seriousness on her face and it kind of scared me if I'm totally honest.
'Yes. She's my wife' it felt weird saying that, I've always referred to her by her name not 'wife'
The nurse sighed before leading me towards the ward y/n was in.
'Good luck' she said before leaving me in front of two wooden doors alone in the corridor. I sight before walking in as I see a weak, thinner y/n laying hopelessly at the edge of the bed.
'Oh my god' the words suddenly leave my mouth as I drop on the chair beside her bed bursting out into tears. Sobs left my mouth one by one, I could feel my eyes becoming redder and redder.
'H-harry Styles?' a faint voice whispered behind me.
'Uh, yeah?' I turn my body facing the nurse.
'We have some news' the way she dropped her head as she walked towards me made my stomach tighten and my eyes becoming more glossy causing my vision to become blurry.
'Right love. There's not much we can do... Mrs.Styles will be gone soon, I suggest you start calling family around to say their goodbyes now' she smiled softly and ended her sentence.
What. Why so quick. This cannot be happening.
'B-but you s-said she'd.. Be o-okay?' Words stuttered at the edge of my lip, I don't really know what emotions I had running through me, angry. Upset.
'Nurse, he needs to say goodbye. It's time' a male Irish voice echoed through the room as the noise travelled to my eyes I began to cry even more.
'I-I can't say bye' I held my head in my hands, I felt weak. I need y/n.
'Ill leave you alone love' the nurse placed a hand over my shoulder smiling softly as she closed the doors behind her.

This was it.

IM GOING TO WRITE PART 29 NOW ;D