Part 20

*Harry's POV*
Ever since y/n's dad passed away, she's been a mess. She hasn't left the house for nearly over a week, she sits in and wraps herself in the duvet complaining about how much of a 'horrible' daughter she is.
'Y/n, come on. Were goin' out' I pulled the duvet off her small curled up body as a small shriek left her mouth.
'No'
'Yes, get up'
'No'
'Y/n. Up.'
'No'
'Get up! Your cant practically hibernate in here for the rest of you life!'
'I said no Harry! And I'm not repeating myself!' She yelled in my face, literally IN my face.
'I give up with you' I feel my nose flare and fists clench as I exit the room.
'Good, you go care about Megan and your kid' I stopped walking, anger now rushing through my veins. How dare she turn tables around to Megan. She was never in this conversation and neither was my child, how dare she call a baby 'kid'. And I thought she had manners.
'Don't fucking talk about my two favourite people like that. Understood?'

*Your POV*
Harry stormed back into the room, his hair slightly covering his face and his fists tight at his sides.
'Don't fucking talk about my favourite people like that. Understood?' Each word stabbed my already broken heart. Megan... Out of all people, I wasn't even his favourite. Why do I even care.
'You don't mean bullshit to me!' I screamed throwing a pillow towards the door, tears slowly filling my eyes.
'You think you mean anything to me?' Harry poked his head through the door, his rings scratching against the wood as he walked in closing the door behind him.
'Leave me alone' my voice was soft, I sat curling my legs towards my chest.
'No! Your pathetic y/n! All you care about is you! Your trash, nobody fucking cares about you so just piss off, your an annoying. Spoilt. Little. Brat' he inched closer, his finger pointing towards me, tears running down my flushed cheeks as my heart broke once again into a million tiny unfixable pieces.

*Harry's POV*
Her watery eyes,now red, flowing with tears.
What. Have. I. Done.
'N-no.. Y/n... I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean that' my voice softened as I held out a hand but she slapped it away.
'Your always fucking sorry! You never mean it though do you!' She yelled, fists clenched at her sides, tears streaming down her face, hair covering her eyes a little.
'Where are you going?' I asked as she made her way towards the door.
'Anywhere away from you'