Part 14

Please read end of chapter :) thank you means loads! X
------------------------------------
*Your POV*
I sat deep in thought about what happened earlier. Why was it me. It was always me, I actually give up with love... But what I feel with harry is different, it's something else.
'Baby, let me in, I can explain' Harry knocked on the door continuously as I kept ignoring him.
'Y/n let me fucking in!' He screamed banging harder on the door, I jumped as more tears rushed down my face. I held my head in my hands with my knees to my chest letting it all out, I've kept it in for too long. Everything.
*Harrys POV*
No matter how much I knocked and screamed she wouldn't let me in, wait. I have a key. What the fuck Harry why didn't you think of this earlier. I let out a sigh of relief opening the door to see her cradling her head in her hands. My heart sank at the state she was in. 'Hey, shhh. It's okay' I sat beside her pulling her into a hug, I gently stocked her arm tracking small circles along her back, 'look at me' I lifted her head up, her red tired eyes met mine as she wiped her nose from all the tears. 'We'll sort this okay?'
*Your POV*
What the actual heck was this boy doing. No. He's not getting away with it like that, I hate the fact he thinks I'm so 'soft' bitch no.
'I-I.. Think-w-e should start over' I looked down pushing away from his grip towards the edge of the bed. 'Me too' he smiled at me causing his cheeks to form the cutest deepest dimples. 'Harry... I mean... Start fresh. Y'no? No more us' my voice lowered at the end of my sentence, it broke my heart but I had to let it out.
'Y/n... What?' Harry stood up frowning as he looked down on me. He was angry. Great.
'Harry look. You need to sort your kid out ok' I had to emphasise the 'kid' part.
'What the fuck?! I feel like you don't even love me like you used to! I don't even want the kid!' His fists clenched at his sides as I saw his nose flare faintly.
'Harry! Don't shout at me! I didn't cause this shit ok it's all you! Just get out will you!' I stood up walking towards Harry as he stepped back towards the door. Tears now standing my face I pushed him out slamming the door in his face.
*Harrys POV*
Her words shocked me. How dare she talk to me like that. I was fuming, she'll regret what she's done. I grabbed my phone out from my back pocket checking the time 12:30pm. 'Ugh. Best get some rest' i placed my hand on the door knob about to open it but didn't, she probably didn't want me near her so I decided to sleep on the couch.
*1:00am*
*Your POV*
I couldn't sleep. It was so difficult to get comfy and relax without Harry by my side. Although I hated his guts I walked out of the room, down the hall towards the living room, Harry was asleep. Lovely. I sighed turning back to the bedroom. 'You okay?' I turned to see him looking at me, his eyes droopy from the lack of sleep.
'Uh. Harry... Can you come sleep next to me?' My cheeks felt bright red. He probably thought I was mental asking me to sleep next to me after what just happened. 'K' he got up waking straight past me. 'K' what the fuck. Nobody fucking 'k-s' me. Him walking past me did not make it better, I began to feel tears rush up me as I took a breather holding them in. I walked back in to see Harry already asleep. I slipped in, my back facing towards him as I felt strong arms wrap around me. It shocked me for a second but I felt so. Much. Better.
'Good night' he placed a small kiss on my head but I didn't reply. I need it with harry and he knew that. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from me
'Night'
*Harry's POV*
I was actually enjoying this moment but she had to move my hand away. I didn't think she was being serious when she said we were over.
Guess I was wrong.

It feels like I haven't updated in so long D;
I'm currently making a fan fiction on ig, it's called 'I never forgot' it's also a harry styles fan fiction and I'm writing it on my imagine account
Imagine account: harrysytlex_imagines
My main fan account: harrysytlex

Would mean loads if you read it :) I'm going to be making it on here after this imagine,
Anyways hope your enjoying this bc I really enjoy making it ;D x