Part 5

*Your POV*
Anne and my dad had left, now it was just me and harry. How lovely. 'Im going to bed' I mumbled,
'It's 5:30 y/n...'
'I don't bloody care' I walked into the bedroom slamming the door behind me. I literally fell on the bed crying into my pillow, so loud harry heard me.
'Y/n... Are you okay love?' I lifted my head from my pillow as I sighed
'Yeah I'm fine' I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. Harry opened the door sitting on the bed next to me. 'Y/n, I know you hate me, but seriously. There's no reason to cry.' I sat up as I saw a frown upon Harry's face.
'I-I don't hate you harry, your just not the person I wanted to marry' I sniffled looking down at my hands.
'I don't exactly like you too, but I do care y/n. I may not have known you for long either but I do still care for you, really I do' I looked up towards Harry, he had this huge smile on his face showing his dimples.
'Thank you' I managed to let out a small smile. I felt his hands wrap around me pulling me closer to him 'always here if you need to talk' he had his chin rested on my head, his arms felt something I hadn't felt with a guy before. I don't know, they felt safe, warm.
*Harry's POV*
Ok, I admit I was lying when I said I didn't like her. I do, I mean as a friend. I wanted her to like me too but I guess that was never going to really happen...
'You should get some sleep' I let her out of the hug as she laid back down. 'Ill sleep on the sofa' I exited the room as I sighed behind me as I closed the door. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket calling Louis.
'Hey Lou'
'Hey harry! What's up?'
'Meet me at the cafe. Please'
'Harry it's evening'
'Please Lou'
'Ugh ok I'll be there in 5'
'Thanks, see you'
I grabbed my keys slowly trying not to wake y/n up.
I arrived at the cafe to see Louis sitting with our drinks already prepared. 'Hey lou'
'Hey harry, so what's the matter?'
'Its y/n'
'Carry on...'
'I can't live with her, I can already sense she's going to end up having a big impact on my life. I can't have that. I don't like her and I never will. I need help Louis'
'Harry, it's not as if she doesn't feel the same, I guess you could still be in a relationship? I mean have a girlfriend even though your married...?'
'Club?' I asked instantly
'Sure' Louis chuckled gulping down his coffee.

Sorry this was a boring chapter, This one was mostly conversations ect.
I'll try making the next one more interesting I think it'll come out that way anyways (;
Updating soon :) x