Part 23

I've changed the book cover bc I didn't like the other one,
Hope you like it (: x
_____________________________
*Harry's POV*
I woke up banging my head on the nightstand beside me, I let out a groan as I slip my socks on walking towards the bathroom. Once I've brushed my teeth and done my hair I choose an outfit, being the boring person I am. I go for a white t-shirt with birds all over, black skinny jeans, a black hat and a pair of brown boots.
'Y/n?' I walk into the kitchen, the smell of pancakes filling the air. 'You made breakfast?' I walked in with a huge grin on my face, she had my white shirt on, it was baggy so it came up to her knees, her hair was in a messy bun and she looked beautiful.
'Hm' she stayed focused on the pan as I grabbed two glasses pouring in some orange juice for us both.
'Here you go' I reached out handing over the glass to her.
'I don't want it'
*Harry's POV*
I walk past Harry with my plate and walked over to the couch sitting myself down on the edge.
'Well it's here if you want it' Harry stated, he sat down beside me handing over the remote.
'I don't wanna watch'
'You don't wanna do anything' he whispered, but of course, he didn't know how to whisper properly.
'Hm, and that's my fault' I chuckle slightly playing with my fork looking down on my plate.
'What's with you and always wanting to argue for gods sake?!' Harry snapped
'I don't want to fucking argue! How about next time you learn how to bloody whisper yeah?'
'Whatever'
I scoff turning away from the curly haired boy.
'Sorry' I say bluntly.
'Im sorry' Harry walked over to the sink then came and sat down beside me. 'I didn't mean to say that' I look up locking my big brown eyes with his green ones.
'Neither' I sigh slouching as he wraps his huge arms around me. I shuffle out of his grip and he just stares at me frowning.
'You gunna eat that?' He's still looking at me, I can tell.
'No. Not hungry' I sigh once again walking to the sink chucking my pancakes and fruit in the bin. I hear Harry sigh as I go back to my seat.
'What you doing today?' Why the heck is this boy trying to make conversation with me.
'Seeing Louis. You?' I sip at my juice he poured me earlier. Harry stays silent for a while until I turn to face him. His features had softened for earlier, his eyes weren't sparkling like they usually do anymore, he was slouching and blinking slower than usual.
'What?'
'Your seeing Lou..?'
'Yep' I reply popping the p.
'Oh... Okay. I'm meeting meg- uhh' I turn to face Harry, a frown falling upon my face. 'Who?'
'My sister...'
'Your doing it again. Lying to me! Your not going to see Gemma your going to see Megan! Ugh and we were starting to sort things out for once. Your fucking pathetic Styles' I drop my glass in the sink causing a loud echo from the hollow sink storming into the bathroom locking the door behind me.
I stare into the mirror beginning to feel a little sick, I hold on to the side as I stare at my features. I haven't slept properly in days, huge bags covered the bottoms of my eyes, my lips chapped, hair full of knots. I looked a mess.
I splashed two hand fulls of cold water on my face before I applied my makeup for the first time in at least a week. Once I'd finished that I walked into the bedroom rummaging through my closet. I decided to wear a plain black top, denim shorts along with a red, black and white checkered flannel and some black converse. I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbing my purse before walking out.
'You off?' Harry asks scanning my body as soon as I walk thought the hallway. I nod in response before grabbing my keys about to walk off.
'Have fun' I turn back to notice Harry will staring. A smile approaches his perfectly plump lips as a dimple indents his cheek.
'Yeah.. You too' I look to the floor as I finished the sentence knowing he'll be with Megan, my so called best friend.

I take forever to update I know I'm sorry.
But I'll defo update soon bc this is where your character gets a boyfriendddddd and jealous harry comes in :P