Part 27

A/N: this part contains smut bc ik everyone loves smut:))))))

*********

*Harry's POV*
Anger, hurt, pain, sadness was all I could feel. I don't know how I felt. Kind of MUmB in a way, like I couldn't feel anything, my body wasn't responding. I was still at the hospital and I've been here for nearly a day, y/n's in a more critical state and I can't bare to lose her.
With the anger rushing through my veins I knock chairs over storming out of the hospital doors bumping into people walking past.
I get in my car, turn the ignition on and before I know It I'm at Megan's house. I sigh before knocking on her door.
'Harry?'
'Hey'
'Your eyes are so puffy and red are you okay?' She asked rubbing a side of my cheek, I could hear the worried voice in her tone.
She sounded like y/n.
'Uh. No. Y/n, she's in hospital' Before I know it I'm sat on the edge of the couch, tears spilling constantly from my eyes. My nose puffy and blocked from crying so much.
'Harry I thought you didn't like y/n?' She asked awkwardly.
'Thats the thing, I don't but I do. I don't know it's complicated' I rummage my hands through my hair slouching back.
Megan inches closer to me resting her head on my shoulder, she smelt of a sweet strong scent. Not to strong though.
'What perfume you wearing?' I ask stroking her hair sniffling a little.
'Y/n got it for me for my birthday' the last part of her sentence lowered making me sigh.
'Thats why I asked, you smell like her' I smile at the thought of her.
Before I know it Megan's lips come crashing down on mine, a warm tear find its way down my cheek. I deepened the kiss, it was full of passion. I didn't like Megan she just remind me so much of y/n it felt right.
Next thing I know I grabbed her thighs causing her to wrap them around my waist so she was straddling me.
I picked her up by the legs pushing her up against the wall, she was now standing up, hands rested on both sides of my neck.
'Well doesn't this bring back memories' she stated. It made me
'Megan, your such a bitch for doing this y'no' I kissed my way down her neck biting onto her collar bone causing her to let out an unexpected moan.

*Megan's POV*
I moaned as Harry sucked on my collar, whirling my head around in the opposite direction every now and then to give him more space, he placed tiny kisses everywhere around my face, leading to my shoulders, chest, stomach, thighs.
I was now straddling Harry as we stood in the kitchen he grabbed hold of my ass casi me to jump a little but it didn't bother him, he picked me up making his way upstairs into my bedroom.
He pushed me down on the bed as he unbuttoned his shirt biting his lip as I watched entertainingly. 'Like what you see' he chucked smirking, I rolled my eyes laughing a little. 'Your. Stunning.' He said between kisses, I grabbed hold of his perfectly brown locks pushing his face down to mine. Our lips moving in sync for another five minutes his hands traveled up and down my back, every now and then he would brush past my cleavage but I didn't mind.
His warm hands made their way to my back, he stopped the kiss unbuckling my bra, 'I-I'm not-' I began to stutter becoming worried.
'Its okay. I've seen you before' Harry smiled softly as he moved his head down to my chest and down to my legs.
Well shit.
***SMUT NOW DONT READ IF YOUR LIKE UM, YOU DONT WANNA***
'Megan? Are you sure your okay?' He asked lifting his eyebrows as he unblocked my zipper.
'Uh. Yeah' I struggled to say.
'There nothing I can really do considering your 4 weeks pregnant babe' he laughed pulling down my bottoms, his fingers lingered around my inner thigh. 'Harry ugh your such a tease!' I whined kicking my legs. 'Patience' his fingers swarmed around my panty line pulling them down slightly.
One finger made sharp contact with my inner causing me to grit my teeth together, it was bare able though. He began thrusting becoming slower and speeding up every now and then.
'Harryyyyyyy' I arched my head back as another finger found it's way in, soon three of his fingers were thrusting in and out of me.
'Someones wet for daddy' he chuckled studying my parts making me blush.
***YOU CAN READ***
He bit down on his lips, his eyes grew a dark shade of green, his pupils became bigger before he stood up chucking his shirt back on and leaving the apartment.

What a fucking asshole.

*Harry's POV'
What I was doing was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this when the person I love is slowly dying and I'm not there to help her. It finally hit me.
I loved her.
She was the one.
But she was going to die.

OKAY IM SORRY IM SO SHIT AT SMUT BUT I COULDN'T WRITE IT IN DETAIL BC THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN UPSETTING CHAPTER 😂 BUT YEAH NEXT PARTS UPSETTING :(
Hope your enjoying it tho:P