Part 19

*Your POV*
Music blasted through my door coming from the living room. 'Harry! Turn it off!' I yelled pulling the pillow closer to my face. 'Harry!' No reply.
'Harry!
No reply.
This boy won't budge. I stood up as my hair fell from a bun. I sighed walking towards the bathroom brushing my teeth.
Walking into the bedroom, I chose the outfit I was going to wear today. A blue tank top with he word 'flawless' written across it, denim shorts along with some black converse. I apples my make up, the music still blasting and put my hair up into a messy bun.
'Harry I told you to turn the volume down!' I stormed into the living room, clearly he could sense I was angry but he just shrugged and turned away from me. I can't live with this boy for a year.
*Harry's POV*
I only blasted the music to annoy y/n, I thought she'd make a joke about it but no, she's all moody. She must be on her monthly. 'What'd you wanna do today?'
'Anything, just not hang out around you' she mumbled the last part. But her mumbling didn't quite work. 'What the heck is your deal?'
I walked towards her as she turned towards me locking eyes with one another.
'My deal? Ok. Here's my deal. I don't think you remember I was forced to marry you. Remember? The worst day of my life. Your an asshole. Your rude. You don't give two shits about anything apart from you. Oh yeah and, you got my best friend pregnant. Remember?' Her voice softened on the last part. She was right, I was an asshole. I've hurt her already and it's only been three months. She walked out the living room into the bedroom locking the door behind her.
I knocked once. Twice. Three times. But she wouldn't open up and when she finally did, her eyes were red, nose red and tear stains on her rosy cheeks. She's been crying and it's all my fault.
'Y/n. What's wrong?' She didn't say anything she just wrapped her arms around me nuzzling her face into my chest, it was silent for a while as I hugged back stroking her hair. Then she began sobbing, hard.
'Baby, what's wrong. I can't help you unless you talk.' I sat her down on my lap cupping her small head in my hands.
'I-it's my... Nothing don't worry'
I didn't want to argue with her so I grabbed her phone out of her hands and went through her texts.
'Harry! Give me my phone!' She screamed leading it to echo through the room. It was her dad, his funeral was earlier today...
'Why didn't you go' I turn to face her, her bottom lip trembling as she tried to speak.
'Im such a horrible person Harry' she played with the tips of her fingers as tears once again, began to fill her eyes. 'Hey, come here' I reached out towards her sitting her down once again. 'No your not, it's understandable' 'no it's not Harry... You don't understand, my family are completely different from yours' a loud sob escaping her lips. 'Baby, it's okay, I promise. Stop crying I'm here' with that, her breathing decreased and sobbing stopped, she'd fallen asleep as I continued tracing small circles on her back.

I'm in the process of making another fan fiction,
Would mean loads if you read it! :) x