Part 11

*Harry's POV*
I woke up with y/n in my arms, I heard little snores escape her mouth. She looked so beautiful just laying on my chest.
'Y/n... Babe?'
*Your POV*
I heard the word 'babe' from harry, that's when I decided to wake up. 'Morning haz' he pecked my lips gently as he got up to make breakfast.
*skip till evening*
*Harrys POV*
Me and y/n were all snuggled up on the couch watching some chick flick she wanted to watch. She lay on my lap as I gently stroked her silky hair running my fingers through it. My phone buzzed only to make y/n's eyes lock onto mine.
'Who's that?'
From: Louis
Message: harry! It's been time bro, meet me at the local club yeah, I'm here waiting for you! Got a lot to catch up on! Oh and someone else is here with me waiting for u (;
'Uhh, it's l-Louis'
'What does he want?' She asked looking back to the tele.
'He needs advice on something, I'm going to see him yeah I'll be back soon' before I could get up she stopped me grabbing my wrist making puppy eyes. 'Cant you phone him?'
'Don't fall for it harry. Don't' was all that ran through my mind.
'No babe, I'm sorry' I quickly pecked her lips as I heard her sigh when I put my shoes on, I felt horrible for just leaving her so late. But I needed to know who Louis had with him.
Before leaving I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me just to be on the safe side of things considering it was so late at night.
I hopped into my black range rover making my way to the local club.
'Hey harry!!' Louis was waiting outside for me as he ran up to me pulling me into a tight,huge hug. 'Hey Lou' I laughed lightly at his childish actions.
'Come with me!' He grabbed me by the same arm y/n grabbed me from and dragged me inside. 'Look who's there!' Louis whispered slowly in my ear as a scanned the crowd of people to realise who he was on about.
Great.
'Louis. Why is she here?!' I suddenly snapped at him causing his smile to fade away. 'Harry I-'
'Shut up!' I was now fuming at what he'd done. I made my way over to the very, very familiar girl. It was Megan. Just bloody great.
'Megan'
'Heyy' she stood up walking over towards me with a smirk on her face. Course nothing new considering she was Megan.
'Don't touch me' I clenched my eyes, her actions disgusted me. 'Dont act as if you don't love it haz' she whispered in my ear from behind me chuckling after.
'Megan! I don't like you no more okay'
'You Don't even know why I'm here harry!'
'Well why the fuck are you here besides Louis calling you?' I snapped at her pushing my curls back.
'I-' her eyes began to water. 'What...' My voice lowered, I was worried yes course I was because I knew exactly what she was going to say but I hoped... I hoped. It would be something else.
'I-I'm pregnant Harry...'
'Y/n' the only person that ran through my mind as soon as she said those words.
'Yea..so?' My voice was cracking slightly.
'Its yours...' She looked down playing with her fingers.
'Oh no' my eyes began to water. The only person I could think about now was y/n. I only just got with her and I didn't want to ruin things already. I sunk into the chair beside me as I began to cry into my own hands.
'Fuck sake!' I snapped knocking a chair over as I ran to the car slamming the door behind me.
I reached home. Before I opened the door I took a deep breathe in. There was no way she was going to find out I was becoming a father. No blimmin way.

It felt like forever since I last updated so I decided to make another chapter,
The story becomes more upsetting and probably more depressing from now but it gets better.
Hopefully
Anyways hope your enjoying it!
I listened to 'I won't give up' by Jai Waetford when I wrote this and I felt it really went with the whole story line at this point.

Will be updating soon :) x