Part 4

*Harry's POV*
I was going to be living with this girl. Spending literally this rest of my life with her. No. She wishes.
It was silent for a while she was on her phone texting someone,
'What you doing?' I peered over her shoulder.
'Non of your business' she held her legs to her chest glaring at me.
'We have to try and get along' not knowing my voice increased she jumped a little as people stared as they walked past.
'Ik never going to love you though, your a stranger. I DONT MARRY STRANGERS.' She practically spat in my face.
'Well your gonna have to ok! Stop being a spoilt little shit!' I saw the tears grow slowly in her eyes, but she just blinked them away
*Your POV*
I hated this already, marrying a stranger? What the heck was my dad thinking.
'Harry...'
'What' he mumbled
'Do we have to pretend were going out even if we don't like it..?'
'Yes. I'm divorcing you after a hear anyways. Our parents have to believe we like each other. So when they come back, act like a couple'
He didn't look up at me when he talked, then again he never did. He was so cold hearted ugh I hate him so much!
'Whatever' I mumbled blasting the music in my headphones.
Time passed when harry kicked me 'OI! You!'
'What?!'
'Parents are coming'
'Ugh great'
Harry grabbed me by the hand standing up pulling me against him. 'Hey mum!' I swear this boy is mental how on earth does his personality go from being the biggest asshole to the sweetest cupcake. It disgusts me.
'Hello sweetie!' She shouted pulling harry towards her into a hug, thankfully. I hated being touched by him. He them grabbed onto me once again.
This was going to be a fun year.
'C'mon loves, I'm showing you your new apartment!' Anne yelled leading us to her car.
'Wait what? Were moving in together... Already?' My voice cracked, I wanted to cry, I wanted to cry so hard but I couldn't.
'Yes! Today in fact' a huge smile appeared on her face, I have to admit Anne was lovely but so annoying at times.
I turned to face my dad, he was sat holding his head in his hands. I kneeled down in front of him 'dad.... Remember, this is for grandad ok?' He sniffled a little taking a deep breath standing up, 'yep.'
The ride to the new house wasn't long at all, in fact, too short. Me and harry were sat together in the back, today was probably the worst day of my life.
We arrived at the house, it wasn't a bloody house. It was a flat. We walked up the heap of stairs, Anne lead us to the door. 'Here we are!' She opened it with the key she had then gave it to harry. When we entered she lifted up the small picture frame only to reveal a new house key, 'this is yours love'
She walked towards me cupping it in my hands, I let out a sigh but a small smile after.
*Harry's POV*
Great, a flat, a year or more with that thing in here. 'Thanks mum' I smiled giving her a huge hug considering she spent all her own money on it.
'G'won, thank her babe' I playfully nudged y/n's arm as she snapped out of her thoughts.
I never realised how beautiful she actually was, her hair was long, led up to her inner back. She was short. Not too short though, her skin was fresh, clean. Maybe she wasn't too bad.
'We should get going' y/n's dad said leaning into a hug from y/n, mum nodded in agreement. 'I love you, you'll be okay I promise' I heard her dad whisper into her shoulder.
'I hope so' I saw a faint tear roll down her cheek. She was facing my way, so when the hug was let go of I sent her a small smile as she wiped the rest of her tears away.
We greeted everyone goodbye. Then is was us.
Just me and her.
Alone.

Hope you guys like this!
Harry's a bit of an ass ;o
Will update soon x