Part 16

*Your POV*
My heart best increased as I slowly walked back as the man entered the room. Tears began to form in my eyes 'why are you here...' Huge sobs escaped my mouth as he pushed me against the wall 'you know exactly why I'm here'
'Please.. Leave me alone'
'Wheres you money?' He pushed me up against the wall holding me up by the shirt. 'Why the fuck should I tell you' I'd always been known as the 'shy one with no confidence and courage' I was trying to change that. It just never worked. 'Excuse me?' His voice became deeper as he held me by the throat ' where.is.it'
'I told you. I'm not s-saying anyth-i-ing' it was difficult to breathe with his hands cupping my throat.
One punch...
Two...
Three...
And I fell to the ground as he let go hitting my head on the floor.
Black.

*Harry's POV*
I hated y/n so fucking much. Ok whatever I messed up. But why was she making it such a big deal. Usually people stay moody for the day then come running back to me. What is this girl. I unlocked the door but found the chain to be broken. 'Y/n I'm home!' Silence. 'Y/n?' I shouted once again. Great she was ignoring me. I walks down the hall towards the living room. She was laying on the sofa with her back towards me. She was fucking sleeping.
'Wake up!' I shook her, must I admit, harsher that I expected. A huge groan escaped her lips as tears began to stream down her face.
'Why are you crying again?!' I shouted kicking the side of the sofa loosing my temper. 'Harry...' Her voice as low, weak.
'Can you turn around please y/n'
'I-I... I can't'
'What? Your not paralysed love' note the sarcasm.
'Harry please just help me!' She lifted her arm as I pulled her up. She let out another huge groan and began to cry once again. She was sat up slouching. That's when I noticed the cuts and bruises.
'Y/n... W-what's happened?' My eyes widened at her appearance.
What the fuck has happened.
I sat next to her trying to get her to talk but she wouldn't budge,
'How am I supposed to help if you don't tell me?'
'Because they'll come back Harry' you could hardly hear her between her small sobs.
'Who? What?'
She looked up to me, tears once again forming in her eyes.
'Oh god, come here' I held her in my arms, as she cried into my chest, she was shaking uncontrollably. I stoked her hair lifting her he'd up to face me.
'You need to tell me what's happened'
*Your POV*
I've never been so happy to see Harry. I felt so much safer when I was with him. Everything felt complete.
I began to tell him what had happened earlier, his green eyes began to fill with tears and his jaw clenched.
'Everything going to be okay, I promise baby' he looked at me pulling me into a hug once again.
'Baby'

IM SO SORRY THAT WAS SO BORING AND SHORT.
next parts should be v v v v interesting.

I hope.