Part 29

*Harry's POV*
It's been a week since y/n's death. Everyone's been so depressed. I can't bear not having her in my arms at night.
I miss her so much.
'Harry darling, are you okay' Mum walks into the room sitting beside me.
I've been staying with her a Gemma recently, staying at the flat reminds me too much of y/n. I feel like she's with me, although I love that. It scares me.
'No' I state bluntly.
'Here, the funeral directors set up a tribute page for y/n, you can write a little message and send it off yeah?'
'Cheers mum, but I'd rather give it to her myself' I look to the ground holding back the tears threatening to leave my eyes any second.
She smiled at me weakly before walking off leaving me alone in the silence.
I grabbed a piece of paper from one of Gemma's note books and a black bic pen from the drawer and began to write.
Dear y/n,
How are you gorgeous:) I hope you feel so much better and free now. Your with your dad now so I'm sure it's all good.
I just wanted to say a few things.
I love you so much, I'm not saying it because I was forced to marry you. I generally fell in love with you. Your perfect to me, all the things you thought were your imperfections are all perfect to me. There's something special about you, I don't usually fall in love with people for this long. But you were different you weren't one of those girls I'd usually meet, fuck n leave.
You also meant everything to me, when you said you had cancer it broke me inside I just didn't show it. My heart ripped like a toddler ripping up a piece of paper. Unfixable right?
I'll continue to write to you like this because I know your looking down on me, and if know you've seen me making this.
I can't wait to see you one day! :) this isn't the end for sure.
You mean the world to me and nobody can change that.
I love you so much angel.
Rest peacefully. Yours always,
Harry and all my love xxx