Part 25

*Your POV*
I woke up from a deep sleep freezing cold at 1:13am. I sigh as I get up walking over to the bedroom, before I enter I remember Harry's in there asleep. 'For gods sake' I mumble when I feel a hand grab my wrist.
'Y/n?' Harry struggles to open his eyes, his bare toned, tattooed chest facing me, curls falling over his perfectly green eyes.
'Like what you see' Harry laughs as he rests himself again the door frame.
'No not really' I scoff walking back towards the living room when he pulls me back by the shirt.
'Can you not' I grit through my teeth.
'Go to sleep in the bed' Harry looks me in the eyes, I could hear the seriousness in his voice.
'Where are you going to sleep?' I walk into the room sliding through the sheets, the cold fabric making contact with my skin causing me to shudder a little.
'With you' Harry slides in next to me onto his side. 'Get some sleep, were going out tomorrow' he smiles lightly before turning away from me.
'Im not going anywhere with you' I roll my eyes facing the wall.
'You have to' he mumbles
'Why?'
'Because management said we haven't been seen together recently, were going to meet mum and Gemma for dinner'
'Whatever' I dig my face into the pillow before drifting off into yet another deep sleep.
************
'Y/n, wake up' I feel a warm bulky hand stroke my cheek, 'y/n' I open my eyes slowing with a yawn escaping my mouth. Harry's laying on his hand while the other moves the hair out if my face.
'Good morning' he smiles, his dimple indenting his cheek.
'W-what time is it?' I close my eyes once again.
'5:00pm, we slept in. Late'
'Late? Geez no crap. What time are we going to meet Gem and your mum?' I ask fiddling with a strand of hair.
'Seven' he says bluntly.
'Im going to brush my teeth and take a shower' the cold air hits my skin as I enter the bathroom.
*Harry's POV*
From: Megan
Message: hey haz xoxo
To Megan: hey
From: Megan
Message: let's meet up today ;)
Message: can't sorry I'm out with my mum, Gem and y/n
Message: ugh that's slag. K. Whatever
It annoyed me that Megan spoke that way of y/n... I mean, they were best friends and it's all because of me they've fallen out.
'Harry!' I hear y/n yell from the bathroom.
'Yeah?' I shout. 'Grab the house phone will ya, it's been going off for ages!'
I must have been too caught up in my own thoughts to even hear anything else.
*Your POV*
I walk out the bathroom all freshened up, 'who was on the phone' I question getting out my make up bag. 'Mum, she'll meet us there' Harry states fixing his bow tie, he looks pretty damn good with that bow tie to be totally honest.
'You done staring' he waved his hand in front of my face chuckling. I scoff rolling my eyes as I turn to the mirror.
'Harry! Hurry up and get down!' I shout from the bottom of the stairs, I hear footsteps above me that lead down to the stairs.
'Im ready!' He says with a huge grin plastered to his face.
'Your such a girl when you get ready, y'no that?' I begin to open the door.
'Well if I'm going to be seen with you, I should make an effort' I turn around to face Harry, his features soft, eyes sparkling. He looked amazing I just couldn't say it to him.
*Harry's POV*
We arrived at the restaurant in the black range rover, 'c'mon I'll cover you' I lead y/n out as the driver opens he door. Paps are everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I cover y/n as she ducks under my blazer close to my chest, so close I can feel her breathe fan onto me.
'Geez I hate paps' she states as we enter the restaurant. 'Only four months left' she says in almost a whisper, as if she didn't want me to hear, and it hurt hearing that, knowing she won't be the one I wake up to in only four months. I brush her comment off clearing my throat.
'Mums there' a smile approaches my face as I walk up to mum pulling her into a tight hug. Y/n follows behind greeting Gemma first. I hear there little conversation as me and mum talk.
'Ohhh she's so beautiful! You made the right choice Harry' mum squeals , hands on her cheeks. 'Yep, yeah I did' I smile softly as she pulled y/n into a hug.
'I know it's all a set up' Gemma whispers in my ear as she walked past leading us to our table. I frown at her words, how on earth does she know?
Gemma and Mum sit opposite each other while me and y/n sit opposite one another, that's how you sit on dates though right?
The waiter walks over handing us our menus, he stands in between me and mum as he gives us ours and makes his way to the other side of the table where Gem and y/n were sat, he places a menu in front of Gemma and one in front of y/n placing his other hand on her shoulder. She shuffles uncomfortably but shakes it off. It made me mad. Extremely mad, but I have no idea why.
I don't like y/n, it's a set up Harry go with it and stop falling for her!
I think inside my head.
The waiter comes over once again asking for drinks but stands directly behind y/n. 'Anything you'd like?'
'Yeah for you to step away my wi-' 'Harry!' Mum grits through her teeth just before I could finish off what I was saying. Y/n looks at me confused.
Does she not realise he's trying to flirt?
'Right could we have one coke, two orange juices and Harry?' Y/n says waiting for me to answer.
'Coke'
'I'll be right back' the waiter states once again placing his hand on y/n'a back.

Man this is going to be an interesting night.

I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS IM SO SORRY I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS.. BUT NOW IM ON IT AGAIN I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE!