Part 21

*Your POV*
I thought about were I would go, there was no way I was spending another day with Harry and his shit.
'Hello' I dialled Louis's number, fingers stiff from the coldness.
'Hey y/n!'
'Uhh... Can I stay round for a while... Please?'
'Course you can? Is harry with you?'
'No... I'll explain later'
'Okay, see you soon love'
O placed the phone in my back pocket as I turned on my black range rover.
One direction member Harry Styles caught raging out his apartment, clearly looking very angry. People say he hasn't been seen with his wife, cheating? I turned the radio on before I was about to drive off just as the name 'Harry' was said. I sighed turning it off as I left the car

*Louis's POV*
I opened the door to a very, tired looking girl. Y/n. She was... A mess.
'A-are you okay love?' I gripped onto her arm as she stared down at the floor. I shook her a little as she looked up jumping a little.
'S-sorry'
'No need to apologise, come in. What's wrong?'
She entered my house setting her bag down on the stairs.
'Harry' great. He's always breaking hearts, nothing new. I sigh at the name,
'Whats he done?' Y/n looked up to me with glossy eyes.
'He's got Megan pregnant' she wipes a falling tear away from her cheek as she entered the living room. Why did she care though? I thought she doesn't like Harry.
'You like Harry?'
'No. Megan's my best friend, well. She was' she played with the ends of her nails sighing a little.
'It doesn't matter though. I don't like Harry. I need to move on'

Move on? From what?

'Move on from what?' I laid back on the couch turning on the TV. She didn't answer for a while, and when she did,
'Harry. Yes. I had feelings for him. They didn't mean anything though, his personality disgusts me, he in general disgusts me'
If she hated him now and his personality, she does not want to know about his past. I shrug as we sat in silence watching the tele.

*Harry's POV*
'Megan! Open the door!' I banged on her front door knocking constantly.
'Ugh what!' She screamed finally letting me in, she'd clearly been sleeping. Her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes big.
'Hey' a smirk spreads across my face as she grunts for me to leave.
'Get out'
'No'
'Get the fuck out harry'
'Nope' popping the 'p'f
'Why are you even here?'
'I had an argument with y/n' her name sending chills down my spine.
'Go sort it out then'
'No' I sit myself on the couch as she stood in front of me, arms crossed across her chest.
'Im not leaving'
She sighs sitting down beside me legs crossed as she laid her head back.

THIS IS SHORT IK IK BUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS GUNNA BE V SAD :((