Part 18

Two parts bc I haven't updated for years and I have nothing better to do in my life.
_________________________
*Harry's POV*
'Hello?'
'Hey Megan, I'm coming over'
She agreed to my statement as I parked the car outside her house. I knocked once, twice, three times and she wouldn't open but when she did, she looked a mess. 'Have you been asleep?' I laughed as she greeted me in.
'What brings you here styles?' I stayed silent for a while, I sat down on the couch resting my head back closing my eyes, 'Haz?' Ugh y/n. Megan looked towards me putting her arm around my shoulders, 'You okay?' 'Can we talk about the baby?' I un-wrapped her arm from my shoulders as she frowned facing the TV. 'Whatever' she mumbled under her breath. 'I'd rather not argue with someone else today' she turned her head towards me once again, 'who've you been arguing with?' Her attention suddenly focused on me. 'Y/n' her words came rushing back 'I hate you' I shook my head sighing. 'She um... Don't tell her I told you okay?' 'I don't think she'll be talking to me anytime soon Harry' we both giggled as I carried on. 'Her dad was diagnosed with cancer. She's a mess Meg' my green eyes met her blue ones. She whispered under her breath 'your joking...' I nodded my head playing with my fingers.
'Have you thought about abortion?'
Megan's head snapped towards mine, eyes full of shock. 'What the heck? You think I'm going to have an abortion just because of your stupid wife?!' She stood up spitting
those words out.
'Well...'
'Your sick Harry! Ugh get out!' She pulled me by the jacket pushing me out the front door. 'God's sake' I rested against the wall with my hand covering my face.
*Your POV*
Harry had been gone for two and a half hours now and I was starting to get worried, it was late and he didn't been bother telling me where he was going. Well I guess i was the one to blame. I rang harry but it went straight to voicemail. 'Oh no' I bit my nails and sat at the edge of my bed.
One hour...
Two...
Three...
And I was alseep.
*Harrys POV*
I opened the door to the flat and slammed it behind me. I heard a small noise from the living room. It was y/n. I walked towards the living room as she fixed her hair into a bun. When she noticed I was home she looked a little shocked, she probably didn't expect me to be home so soon. 'Hi' she looked at me once and frowned a little, 'hello...' I waved my hand in her face as she pushed it away. 'Don't be such a moody bitch' I dropped my keys onto the counted as she stood up glaring at me. 'Excuse me? You don't have the right to call me that' she crossed her arms over her chest, I laughed a little 'I honestly don't care about you love' her shoulders dropped lightly and her face softened. 'Nobody does' she whispered walking towards the bedroom. I tilted my head slightly confused but didn't want to question her. I was a little harsh on her considering she's going through so much... But she didn't have to been so moody, I was only saying hi.
*Your POV*
'I honestly don't care about you love' ok, I did hate Harry. But I thought we were starting to get along ... Kinda. His words hurt, I felt my face soften and my posture drop. He's honestly such an asshole. Being the rude person he is he didn't even bother to mutter 'sorry'.
I walked into the bedroom changing into my pyjama shorts and lilac top. Putting my hair up in a messy bun then literally falling onto the bed with my head dug into the cushion. I thought about the days where I was free, when I lived with my parents. And they were together. My parents had split up when I was six years old, my father was caught having an affair with some other woman, who was now my step-mum but I never really spoke to her. My thoughts then brought me to the good times me and Harry had together the last few months, it was bad. But occasionally I guess it was decent. I honestly still don't like Harry though,I mean, I was forced to marry him...

This was long. Ish :P
Hope your enjoying it x

I'm making another fanfiction soon...
It's the one I'm writing on my ig - harrysytlex_imagines
KIK: Amreen.x.o  y'guys can message me on there if yous want✌️