Part 8

*Your POV*
Why did i care...?
'You love me too much' harry said childishly pouting
'Shut up' I giggled pushing him away as he laughed with me.
'Harry!' A screechy voice spoke. It was her. That... Thing. We stopped laughing and both pocked our heads out the door. 'Coming' he said slightly less happier as he seemed a minute ago, 'you okay?' I walked in front of him looking him in the eye
'Uh. Yeah, great' he let out a faint smile as he exited the room. Just as me and harry were finally beginning to get along she had to butt in. I hate her already.
'Y/n! Are you coming in?' Harry shouted from the living room, I hadn't realised I'd been daydreaming until he called.
'Yeah coming' I took a deep breath in heading towards the living room, Harry and 'that girl' were all cuddled up on the sofa, I smiled awkwardly plopping myself next to harry. 'What'd you want to watch?' He said looking at me, I was kind of surprised considering he said it to me and not 'that girl'.
'I don't mind' I smiled faintly as he put his arm around me. Why the heck was he being so nice, we didn't even like each other. Well ok maybe I liked him just a little. But seriously. What is he doing.
*Harrys POV*
'Harryyyy' Megan came closer to my ear whispering my name 'what' I said pulling back moving a little closer to y/n. I preferred y/n much more at this point, Megan was so annoying, she was so clingy & just ugh. Y/n on the other hand, she was the complete opposite.
'Excuse me, I need to call someone'
I stood up from both girls and walked into the bedroom closing the door behind me.
'Louis? Hello'
'Hey harry'
'I need to tell you something'
'Mhm?'
'Its y/n she's doing something to me. I feel like I'm falling for her, Louis I don't want to' I lowered my voice not wanting them to hear.
'Aha that's not her fault Harry... You like her because she has a beautiful personality and she's beautiful, that 'Megan' is nothing compared to y/n'
'I kn-' I was cut off by y/n opening the door
'Har-'
'What are you doing?! get out!' The last sentence increased as y/n's eyes opened wide in shock.
'Sorry' she mumbled looking down to the floor as she left the room.
'I have to go Louis, thanks for that. Bye' I put the phone down placing it on the table. I walked out of the room only to find y/n.
'Where's Megan?' I asked looking around the apartment.
'She left' still mumbling she sipped at her drink. I walked up to y/n hugging her resting my head on hers,
'Im sorry for shouting' I felt her tiny arms wrap around me as she dug her head into my chest.
'Its okay'
To be totally honest, this was amazing. Her. Her touch, just being next to her was amazing. The hug was long. Longer than I expected. I pulled away as out eyes interlocked instantly.
'Ummm' I awkwardly said.
'Ill be in the room' I let go of her leaving her to stand.
*Your POV*
Harry held me tight, his arms felt almost safe. As if they were for me...
What was I thinking. No. These thoughts were all wrong.
'Ugh I need to find someone else'
'What?' Harry shouted
'Uhhh... Nothing!' Not realising I said that out aloud. I sat alone on the sofa for a while, when I walked up to harry in the bedroom.
'Do you want anything to eat?' I said peeping through yawning as I rubbed my eyes. He smiled showing his dimples, 'no thank you. But here, go to sleep. Your tired'
'Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the sofa' he stood up walking towards me as he placed his hands on my shoulders, he laughed a little 'don't be silly'
'Goodnight y/n' Harry said letting go of me.
'Harry' before leaving he turned back to face me.
'Yes?'
'Can I have another hug.. Please'
'Course' she smiled leaning in as he hugged me once more.
'Goodnight Harry' I whispered in his ear as a small yawn left my mouth.
'Goodnight love' he pulled back kissing my cheek as he walked out. Why did he just kiss me. Questions ran through my head.
Why did he do that? What did it mean? Does he like me? What no. Course he doesn't like me. This is all for the media. There's nothing going in between us. I brushed off the thoughts changing into my pyjama shorts & top slipping into bed putting my hair into a bun.
*Harry's POV*
Why did I kiss her? What. No I don't like her.
'Ugh' I say a little to loudly causing y/n to hear.
'You okay Haz?' She shouted
'Yeah I'm okay' I laughed a little as I said goodnight once again.
She called me 'Haz' nobody ever calls me that, well not unless their close. But when y/n said it, it sounded different. As if it was meant to be said by her.
I need some sleep, I walked over to the room remembering the blankets were kept in there. I tired my best not to wake y/n up, but it turns out she wasn't sleeping.
'Just grabbing a blanket' I said with a small smile.
'Okay' she said with her eyes shut. She looked so beautiful, every little thing of her was perfect.
'Harry. Your staring' she laughed
'On what. Sorry, see I'm tired, goodnight'
'Goodnight again' we both giggled at our small conversation. I left the room laying on the sofa, my mind fully focused on y/n and what happened today.
'Whats happening to me' I whispered as I shut my eyes drifting to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, hence why I've made this chapter longer than others.
Predictions?
you guys enjoying this? :)
Updating soon x