Part 2

*Harry's POV*
The ride was silent. The boys were texting people being all Anti social while I drove to the club, 'who you guys texting' I sniggered looking through the mirror to see Zayn look up and chuckle 'Perrie, she's meeting us at the club' I nodded biting my lip focusing on the road. 'Yep, Eleanor's coming too' Louis said letting out a sigh, almost a sigh of relief. 'And Sophia' Liam said waving his hand up laughing. 'Lovely' I whispered continuing to focus on the road. The rest of the ride was quiet, just the low sound of music to be heard. 'Right, were here' we all exited the car and made our way up to the security guard 'age' his deep voice spoke '21' I said with no emotion on my face, I entered the club as I scanned the room, only to find couples dancing on the dance floor. I heard the boys enter behind me 'bar?' I asked calmly 'what?!' Liam shouted 'BAR?' I shouted 'WWHHAAAATTT?' 'DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BAR?!' I practically screamed 'OHH YEAH, TOO CROWDED HERE' props to Liam for spotting the obvious. We walked up to the bar, much quieter there. Niall ordered the drinks when I saw a girl. No normal girl. A girl I knew I was going to have something with. 'Who you staring at then ey harry?' Niall said turning to face me, 'n-nobody' I couldn't help but turn back and just. Stare.
*Your POV*
Me and Emily had entered the club a while ago, we didn't really drink much just talked considering we hadn't seen each other for forever. 'Cant believe your 18 y/n, times flown by' she said sipping at her drink in the middle of the sentence. I smiled awkwardly scratching my head 'y-Yeahh... It's strange but y'no can't stay young forever' 'um... I hate to change the subject, but turn around y/n' I frowned in confusion as she whispered it to me, I turned around to see beautiful green eyes staring my way, he had dark curly hair, a lose shirt with the top few buttons undone with a gorgeous smile. He was with a shorter blonde boy, who also was very attractive 'oooooo lala' Emily said snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned to face her not realising I was staring back 'be quiet' I laughed fixing my dress when I felt a hand upon my shoulder. I turned around as the smile of my face faded 'hello' his deep accent spoke 'h-hi...' 'Come with me' he grabbed me in the arm, Emily shouted my name calling out for me, I looked at her worried but I wasn't able to say anything. She tried following me and the boy but some other boy held her back, 'oh no' I thought as we reached the door as he led me outside behind the building. 'You. I recognise you' 'well your an idiot then' I replied as I fixed my hair from the wind that blowed it in front of my face. 'Don't be sassy with me girl' he said his nose flaring as his eyebrows furrowed into his head 'whatever' he wasn't holding on to me so I walked out of his way back to the club. 'Fine. Whatever.' I heard his voice behind me.

I know this was short but I've decided to change it up a bit more... Just to make it more interesting!
Hope you guys like it so far, will be updating soon :) x