Part 6

*Harry's POV*
We entered the club, it was the same one where I met y/n. All the memories came running back.
'Drink?' Louis shouted
'Yes please!' We walked over to the bar as Louis ordered. I kept thinking of y/n. She was the only thing that ran through my mind. I clenched my eyes trying to forget about her, but I couldn't. Why was I feeling like this. I don't even like her let alone love her, this marriage is only temporary. I'll have a wife who I want soon, not her.
'Harry!' Louis was waving his hand in front of my face wanting to get attention, 'yeah sorry what?' 'Are you okay?' 'Yeah I'm fine' I took a sip of my drink walking over to the dance floor, next thing I know is I hear a voice in my ear 'wanna dance?' I turned around to notice a fairly tall blonde girl with a tight dress on, heels and well. She was a cake face. I decided to dance with her as Louis had already found someone to dance with and I need to get y/n out of my mind.
*Your POV*
I woke up unusually exited to see Harry, considering I hated him it didn't really make sense to me. I walked out of the room going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and finish the simple make up I wore everyday to cover up my bags ect. 'Morning Ha-' I walked into the living room expecting to see Harry lazing around on the sofa, but no. He wasn't in the house, he ditched me last night. I sighed to myself as I started to make breakfast.
Once I had finished eating I decided to call Louis asking where Harry was,
'Hey y/n/n'
'Hey lou! Do you know where harry is? I woke up and he wasn't home' my voice lowering as I ended the sentence.
'He's at mine...'
'Why do you sound so worried?'
'Y/n, he's bought a girl home with him. I'm sorry'
For some reason my heart sank. I didn't like harry, why did I suddenly feel this way. I must have become lost in my thoughts considering I suddenly heard Louis shouting on the phone
'Y/n!!!'
'Sorry. Um ok. Bye'
I waited for harry to return home when I heard a knock on the door. 'Im back!' He shouted from the front hall way, as he walked down the main hall way I hoped for him to be alone.
But no.

Updating soon x