Chapter 28 (Issa)

I wake up with Rose still in my arms. She's still asleep, and I want it to stay that way. She just friend zoned me, so I don't want to make it awkward for her again.
Before I get up to get ready for the meetup, I hesitate, staring at the back of Rose's head.
I slide my arm out from underneath her and plant a kiss on her head.
It's 9:23, so I still have plenty of time, but it would be better if I got there at 10:30 or something.
I take a shower and get dressed in jeans, my llama love shirt, and my white Nikes.
When I get back, Rose is still asleep, so I jump onto the bed and yell, "ROSE ROSE GET UP GET UP MY MEETUP'S TODAY."
She stirs a little bit and mumbles, "Shut up." And goes back to sleep.
Now I place my hands on her and shake her violently.
"GET UUUPPP WE'RE GONNA BE LAAATEE."
This time she sits up and stares at me with her sleepy eyes.
"What?"
"The meetup's today," I tell her, "remember?"
"Yeah, yeah, sure." Rose gets up and goes to her room. About a minute later she comes back and says, "Can I borrow some clothes?"
"Oh, yeah." I pull my suitcase out and pick out a shirt for her. My pants would be way to big for her, she she'll just have to do with her jeans from yesterday.
"Thanks." Rose takes the shirt from my grasp and runs to her room.
She comes back again dressed up in the shirt, which barely covers her butt. I blush, and she blushes back.
"Um..." She hesitates. "I kinda need to...borrow...underwear..."
I blush even more, but I pull out some boxers I have and throw them to her. She catches them perfectly and runs out, slamming the door behind her. I hear some squealing after the walls stop shaking.
And I smile.
She's cute.