Chapter 30 (Issa)

Rose and I get in her car and I start driving.
With traffic and everything, it takes us 20 minutes to get to the meetup place. "We're here," I tell Rose. She nods and we get out.
I have to say, Rose looks really cute, dressed up in converse and my shirt that's too big on her. She has her hair down, and it's really long.
I decide to take a picture of her and post it on snapchat.
I already added her, so we can snap each other whenever we want.
Now I take a video of myself to let all my fans know that we're here.
"Oh hey y'all," I say. "Rose and I are already here, and you can come and meet us!" And I blow a kiss at the camera.
Rose, who is ahead of me, turns back to me and says, "Who were you talking to?" She starts walking next to me.
"Snapchat," I reply. "Wanna take a video with me?"
"Yeah!" Rose beams at me, and I can't help but smile back, she looks so cute.
I face the front camera towards us and start recording.
"Here's a lil Rose for you all," I say, grinning.
"Heyyyyy," Rose yells at my phone. "We're at the meetup place, you don't know me, I'm not famous, but I'll still say hi!"
The video finishes and I post it on my story.
"You're pretty photogenic," I compliment her.
"Thanks! I really want to start YouTube, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna get any subscribers."
"I can help you."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I can advertise you and everything. You wanna be in this week's video?"
"Yessss."
"Great! I can help you set up and everything for your channel."
"Yay! Thanks, man. You're awesome."
My heart tingles as the words, "you're awesome" roll off of Rose's tongue.