Chapter 3

Raph's POV

Mikey was going to get the pizza while I stopped the purple dragons.

I saw the purple dragons cornering this man into an alley. I knew they were going to take his money or something valuable.

I slowly approached the alley. I didn't want them to see me until I attacked. I was at the front of the alley. I slowly creeped in, then made my move. I kicked one of the guys, causing him to fall.

"Look who's here," one of the members called.

"I thought I'd make an appearance," I said.

As soon as I finished talking, I went after another one.

I punched the guy out with no problem. Two down, three to go.

One of the members tried to sneak up behind me, but I knew he was coming. Once he kicked at me, I quickly turned around, grabbed the leg he was kicking me with, and threw him the the ground.

At this point the guy who was almost robbed finally ran away.

I was the next one to attack someone. I tried to punch them, but they ducked. Once they got up from the crouching position, I kicked him in the back of the knee. That made him fall no problem.

There was only two left. Hun, the leader of the purple dragons, and I.

Once he charged at me, I finally decided to take out my sais.

He kicked at me, but I dodged it by crouching down. I quickly got up at threw a punch at him. He grabbed my hand. I knew he was about to flip me, so I kicked him in the left leg. He let go of my hand, and that's when I kicked him again. Only this time a lot harder. He flew to the ground, and didn't get back up. He gave up.

Now that they were taken care of, all I have to do is find Mikey now!

Mikey's POV

I put the money in the phone booth. Once the pizza man came, he'd take the money and drop the pizza off. I kept a close eye on the money to make sure no one took it.

While I was waiting I knew that Leo was going to show up any minute now. He freaked out at me for splitting up with Raph. Now he's going to come check on us.

While I was sitting one the rooftop, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It shocked me, because it was the last thing I expected. I turned around, and it was only Leo and Donnie.

"Scared you, didn't I?" Leo asked.

"A little," I admitted.

"So where's Raph?" Leo asked.

I thought for a minute. "7th street I think," I answered pretty sure that was the street.

"You don't even now what street he's on!" Leo asked getting worried.

"Just phone him," I suggested.

Leo sighed. "After you get the pizza."

Us three just sat there waiting for the pizza man to come. He was taking forever!

"Are you sure it's this phone booth?" Donnie asked getting inpatient.

"Yeah I'm sure," I said.

Finally after another ten minutes of waiting he finally came. He took the money and dropped off the pizzas.

After he left, when nobody was looking, I went and took the pizzas.

"Mmm," I said as I opened the first box about to take a slice.

"We'll eat after," Leo said as he shut the pizza box lid on me. He took out his phone and called Raph.

"He's on his way," Leo said hanging up.

Great, was all I could think. More waiting to do.